Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NCAA March Madness 2006 (PS2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who has it.. I got it yesterday. Still havent played it. Looking forward to playing on-line. Anyone else on here got it or getting it. Let me know.
I might get it so you can dominate me at this game to lol
When did u get ur PS2 fixed?
I fixed it last week before I went up moms.
I have it!!! It's great!!! I am buying an online adapter soon ,when I get it we'l have to paly online!
YEA sounds good 98......do you have NCAA Football 06?
I will put QQ up against anyone and he will even get WYOMING...and you can get UNC or anyone and I bet he will beat u by 30 pts on NCAA Basketball 2005
I have NCAA Football 06 and MAdden.

I can't get into basketball games.
Im tough on NCAA 2006 Football. 98 you have to get adaptor soon. Football and I play all the time.
football05 Wrote:YEA sounds good 98......do you have NCAA Football 06?
I will put QQ up against anyone and he will even get WYOMING...and you can get UNC or anyone and I bet he will beat u by 30 pts on NCAA Basketball 2005

I couldnt be stopped with wyoming last year. Was ranked number 1 online until I quit playing.
I own it, but I ROCK the BOX
I will probably get it soon
I've got it, but basketball games are so boring.
I'd have it by now... if I still had my ps2. Sad
Im playing it now. Great game.
TorQQue, my PS2 is somewhere deep in the closet or I might check it out. Other than that, I am not really keen on sports games. Do you still play any of your xbox games? If you do I'll try to hook up Xbox Connect and play with you.
Most people that have Xbox only got it for HALO and HALO 2....But PS2 Gamers bought theirs for sporting games thats my opinion
Halo 2 is the only game that I know of that I would really play on XBox.
If I had to pick some other games it would be like Call of Duty or something and I am not a big gamer at all but Halo rocks my socks! On Live at least.
Exactly football, the only reason I got my xbox was halo 2 and live. While the PS2 adapter is a little lacking on the massive online service, I hope the PS3 will support a better one. My only gripe about PS2 online was dial up users.
Who's the best at 06 football. I wanna play you.
Prep Star Wrote:Who's the best at 06 football. I wanna play you.

Username please? :rock: yours truly
HAHA yep I SAY you need to play QQ PREP STAR
ive learned alot from playing against QQ I hold him close but I always throw a pick under pressure and he wins......Ive been up 21 pts on him before and screwed up lol and he won
IVE never beat him QQ is my daddy at ncaa football 06
At least you are man enough to give him credit football.