Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top scorers and rebounders in the 15th Region
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who are the top scorers an rebounders in the region this year. It seems we don't hear as much about this as in years past.
Obviously Carla Booth is going to be right up near the top of the list in scoring if not number 1.
liveblue09 Wrote:Obviously Carla Booth is going to be right up near the top of the list in scoring if not number 1.

right now Sheldon Clark is the best team and Booth is awsome.
Kayla Ratliff (PHELPS) is a great shooter also, she has made a big difference.
Carla Booth and Taylor Hott.
LET EM PLAY Wrote:Who are the top scorers an rebounders in the region this year. It seems we don't hear as much about this as in years past.

CARLA BOOTH is probably one of the top 3 sophomores in the State of Ky.
The kid is only a 10th grader. She not only scores but she rebounds, gives
out assists and plays the D. This kid has a great future ahead of her. I
think she could be D-1 by the time she is a Sr. I have watched her play now
for 2 years. She just gets better and better.
nature boy Wrote:right now Sheldon Clark is the best team and Booth is awsome.

She is better now as a soph than the guards we had a couple of years ago and they were pretty darn good.
A.D. Slone 16.5 ppg and 9.6 rebounds and Holly Harris 13.5 ppg
Breann Adams of Magoffin Co.

She averages 16.5 ppg and 9.1 rpg
Also, Lindsey Fields from Prestonsburg. She averages over 20 points per game. Too bad she don't have much help around her.
Phelps Merissa Pruitt 20.1 ppg 8.8 rebounds per game
HORNET POWER Wrote:Phelps Merissa Pruitt 20.1 ppg 8.8 rebounds per game
Kayla Ratliff makes all this happen good thing they have her.
Should Be Carla Booth
Nice Player
taylor hott 19 pts per game, 6 rebounds, 5 steals, 4 assists ...atleast 10 deflections per game..this girls is all around...Ive heard from many coaches who have played against her she could be the all around best player and she is just a soph.
BB5 Wrote:taylor hott 19 pts per game, 6 rebounds, 5 steals, 4 assists ...atleast 10 deflections per game..this girls is all around...Ive heard from many coaches who have played against her she could be the all around best player and she is just a soph.

I agree. I've seen her play many times and she is a complete player who plays excellent defense.
BB5 Wrote:taylor hott 19 pts per game, 6 rebounds, 5 steals, 4 assists ...atleast 10 deflections per game..this girls is all around...Ive heard from many coaches who have played against her she could be the all around best player and she is just a soph.

Who does she play for?
Taylor plays for betsy layne...megan hamilton from BL is also a top player..17 pts per game and she missed the first few games because of a car accident..betsy layne doesn't get a lot of recognition that is why no one considers these girls...and they have not played easy teams..they have the toughest schedule in the region...their top performances came against teams like breathitt county, letcher central, madisonville north hopkins, phelps, owensboro cath, magoffin county
NO certain order just the ones i've seen play this yr.
Top scorers
Booth- sheldon clark
Perkins-shelby Valley
Pruitt-phelps
Carroll-Paintsville
Hamilton-betsy lane
slone-pike central
adams-magoffin
fields-prestonsburg
I'm sure there are several more big scorers but these girls have caught my attention as big time scorers for their team(imo).
Top rebounders
slone-pike central
swindall-shelby valley
adams-magoffin
riley-phelps
fields-prestonsburg
m.tackett-shelby valley
i'm sure there is more but these have stood out to me in games watched this yr(imo).
ad slone is ranked #1 in the fg percentage as of right now and i dont know what she is ain rebounding but she is there somewhere .. very talented feb 10 she will be recognized for scoring 1500 points and 1000 rebounds thus far... it will be at pcc.. good job AD>>>>>>.
Haley Dyer from Piarist is averaging 20.7 points a game.
brittany chaffins is a good player

i think she had 30 tonight against sheldon clark
regulator Wrote:brittany chaffins is a good player

who does she play for?
Paintsville
regulator Wrote:brittany chaffins is a good player

In all honesty, IMO Britt might be the best player in the region. Good size, handles the ball, nice passes, good D, rebounds very well, can post up anyone and has range well beyond the arc.
kitty_cat Wrote:ad slone is ranked #1 in the fg percentage as of right now and i dont know what she is ain rebounding but she is there somewhere .. very talented feb 10 she will be recognized for scoring 1500 points and 1000 rebounds thus far... it will be at pcc.. good job AD>>>>>>.
Holly Harris will also be recognized for her 1,000 point congrats to both girls and all the lady hawks.
congrats AD Slone for getting that 1000 points and 1000 rebounds ball tonight she is a very talented player....
megan hamilton for bl scored her 1,000 point last year as a soph and is nearing 1500 as a junior. Taylor Hott for BL should score her 1,000 point this year as a soph.
Brittany Chaffins. Shes an awesome ball player.
congrats to ad slone and holly harris 2 great ball players... good job girls