Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark Vs. Green Co. All "A" Semi Finals
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins?
Ill Take the LADY CARDS in this one by 6+
Good Luck Girls Bring it home
GO CARDS
Go Lady Cards!
I'll be pulling for the Lady Cards in this one. Don't know anything about Green County, so I can't make a prediction.

Go Lady Cardinals!
Just started....2-0 SC
Green up by 10 early in the 2nd quarter.....
31-27
33-30
I am in another studio and was told the score by the guy working the game....I think he was asleep....lol.....Thanks for the scores.....
34-30 at half
34-30 GC @ half----We posted at the same time BatCat...lol
Green County is in very good shape and usually is able to keep pressure on all game, but playing earlier today may wear them down....They play 120 mph.....If they could shoot, they would be hard to beat because they force a lot of turnovers....
Brahma Sc is lucky to still be in this the 1st Qt they got killed and was down 20-5. Im glad there getting it going and is making this a game this 17-3 green Co. team is very good.
BatCat11 Wrote:Brahma Sc is lucky to still be in this the 1st Qt they got killed and was down 20-5. Im glad there getting it going and is making this a game this 17-3 green Co. team is very good.
Green County usually puts teams away with big runs late in the 3rd and in the 4th quarter.....They are in great shape and if SC is going to stay in this game, they better be in good shape as well because GC pressues all the time....They are fun to listen too, but they play too fast sometimes and make silly turnovers...
36-34
Sc has speed and is young and they had a lil more of a rest the Green did and i hope Green used what all they had in the 1st Qt
I am working the Campbellsville University vs. University of Cumberlands DH tonight....Two pretty good games......
37-37 we have a game
BatCat11 Wrote:36-34
Sc has speed and is young and they had a lil more of a rest the Green did and i hope Green used what all they had in the 1st Qt
Do they play similar styles? I just think it would be hard for a team like GC that plays like their hair in on fire to play 2 games in one day.....
Sc like to press and run
42-39 Sheldon Clark retakes the lead
is there anywhere a man can listen to this online?
listen online at wxccfm.com
BatCat11 Wrote:Sc like to press and run
One sure thing is that all of the girls and coaches will sleep good tonight....lol
thanks bat cat i appreciate that
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:One sure thing is that all of the girls and coaches will sleep good tonight....lol

Thats for sure they will be glad to see these 2 days off
TheBlackHole Wrote:thanks bat cat i appreciate that

N prob BH
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:I am working the Campbellsville University vs. University of Cumberlands DH tonight....Two pretty good games......

How is this game going?
SC timeout....Down by 5......I do not know how much time is left....
TheBrahmaBull Wrote:SC timeout....Down by 5......I do not know how much time is left....

34 seconds in the 3rd
BatCat11 Wrote:How is this game going?
I thought you meant the GC game.....I am soooo tired......Campbellsville won the women's game 79-71 in OT.....Cumberlands is leading by 4 late in the game in the men's game...
Pages: 1 2