Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Uconn at Louisville
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Uconn Most likely being the ranked #1 can the cardinals pull of another upset and beat the 2nd number one team in the of the month....
Yes they can. At Louisville, they can beat anyone. I look forward to it.
If they play there game like they have been they get get the W
I hope the Cards can open up a can of W.S. on Conn.
Yes,Louisville can beat Uconn.The only reason is the game is at Louisville.I don't believe Louisville can beat them on a different floor.But,yes Louisville will beat them at Louisville.
Samuels and Clark are going to have trouble with Thabeet(sp) in the paint. Uconn worries me more than any team in the Big East. Lville is tough at home, but I'll take Uconn by 4.

Uconn 69
Lville 65
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:I hope the Cards can open up a can of W.S. on Conn.
I meant W.A.
:baldbull:

Let Go Uconn
Lville in a close one!
I'll take the Huskies in this one. Too much Thatbeet and A.J. Price.
I can definitely see the Cards taking this one at Louisville.
Ville 78
UCONN 69
Huskies by a lot
If Uconn is ranked #1 and Lville beats them, that would mean Lville has beat two #1s in one year. Whens the last time thats happened?
Aslan Wrote:Samuels and Clark are going to have trouble with Thabeet(sp) in the paint. Uconn worries me more than any team in the Big East. Lville is tough at home, but I'll take Uconn by 4.

Uconn 69
Lville 65
I believe that thabeet is the most overrated player in college basketball. I dont think he can handle clark, Samuels, Jennings, and Twill and aj Price cant handle Sosa, Mcgee, Knowles, and Smith I say louisville by 11
theVILLE Wrote:I believe that thabeet is the most overrated player in college basketball. I dont think he can handle clark, Samuels, Jennings, and Twill and aj Price cant handle Sosa, Mcgee, Knowles, and Smith I say louisville by 11

Thabeet is a defensive force and he's going to give any big man trouble. On the offensive end, he's not to much of a threat though.
With Sosa, you really don't know what your going to get. He's very inconsistant.
Aslan Wrote:If Uconn is ranked #1 and Lville beats them, that would mean Lville has beat two #1s in one year. Whens the last time thats happened?

Louisville did it in '03 (I think that was the year). Beat Florida who was #1, making UK #1. Then beat the Cats the next week. :1: