Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sheldon Clark 66 - Gallatin County 47
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good game for the cards..
Congrats SC. I missed predicting this one.
Nice Win !!
Awesome Ladies!!!! You all are making the 15th soooo proud! Keep up the good work. Hope to see you play on Sunday!
Way to go girls! We are so proud of you! Good luck tonight!
Another good win for the Cards way to Rep the 15th girls good luck tonight at 9
Another good win for the Lady Cards and coach Rice. Thay have certainly represented the 57th district and 15th region well in this tournament and hopefully they can win one more tonight :Thumbs: :letsparty
They have also represented 3A teams very well! I wonder if Mason Co. could sneak in next year? Sheldon Clark beat Mason Co. in football in the 3A playoffs. I know that the numbers have nothing to do with the All A because it is a separate entity, but cmon!!!!!!
sacbunt Wrote:They have also represented 3A teams very well!!!

Girls don't play football... Big Grin
Congrats Lady Cards and Coach Rice
Good Luck in tonights game
[COLOR="Red"]GO LADY CARDS
BRING IT HOME
[/COLOR]
sacbunt Wrote:They have also represented 3A teams very well! I wonder if Mason Co. could sneak in next year? Sheldon Clark beat Mason Co. in football in the 3A playoffs. I know that the numbers have nothing to do with the All A because it is a separate entity, but cmon!!!!!!

Here we go with this again... This event is not sanctioned my the KHSAA, there is no classes in basketball in Kentucky the enrollment #'s for the classes for football are done by the male enrollment. I mean why try to bring them down congratulate them and go on or don't post on it at all.
Good Luck Tonight Lady Cards!!
Congrats and great job Lady Cards! Keep it up!
Congrats Lady Cards and Coach Rice. This group has really turned the corner this year. A team that was intimidated last year playing Paintsville has cleared that hurdle and many others. The sky is the limit for this group. Coach Rice is one if the best girls coaches in this region.
BatCat11 Wrote:Here we go with this again... This event is not sanctioned my the KHSAA, there is no classes in basketball in Kentucky the enrollment #'s for the classes for football are done by the male enrollment. I mean why try to bring them down congratulate them and go on or don't post on it at all.

this has nothing to do with male enrollment.The boys played as well in the all a tournament!! http://www.allaclassic.org/Boys%20Bracke...ackets.pdf

It really is a joke for these teams to play. Belfry will probably be in it next year. I am not taking shots at these girls, I am talking more about the All A Classic system that is more worried about money than a small A school having a chance to win a State Championship.