Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 5 "Positives" About Your Coach
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems like there are too many negative comments about the coaching staffs. I challenge each of you to think of positive statements that reflect what your coach offers your team. It would be great to hear how the kids are benefitting from sports for a change! I realize there's always a bad seed in every bunch, but I see people around me trying desperately to imporve the lives of players, and yet, communities often only focus on any negative fact they can come up with. I'm tired of it and would like to know if anyone really realizes what these people are really trying to instill in the players. 5 positive statements.
Howard's at Letcher Central
1. Positive attitude
2. Caring about players on and off the field
3. Helping kids in any situation
4. Give great advice
5. Expect players to be good role models for others.
I am proud and happy that my son had the opportunity to play for Hillard and Ben. I will always be grateful to them for encouraging my son to be all he can be. GREAT JOB GUYS
Windsprint Wrote:Howard's at Letcher Central
1. Positive attitude
2. Caring about players on and off the field
3. Helping kids in any situation
4. Give great advice
5. Expect players to be good role models for others.
I am proud and happy that my son had the opportunity to play for Hillard and Ben. I will always be grateful to them for encouraging my son to be all he can be. GREAT JOB GUYS

Sounds like a great coach. Your son must have had a great experience.