Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who is the best Freshman in the 16th region?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What about the kid from Ashland that started on JV but i think he only plays varsity now.
Chris Stimmer of Rose Hill.
mymiddleschoolbanner Wrote:Chris Stimmer of Rose Hill.

Agreed!
Cody Withrow - Ashland Blazer
mymiddleschoolbanner Wrote:Chris Stimmer of Rose Hill.

I don't think I have heard of him. What about Mike Terry and Corey Gregg from Rose Hill.
racer4life Wrote:I don't think I have heard of him. What about Mike Terry and Corey Gregg from Rose Hill.

What number is Mike Terry?
outdoorsman43 Wrote:What number is Mike Terry?

Mike Terry of Rose Hill
24-same as his sister who was starting for Louisville before she got injured.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:What number is Mike Terry?

Terry has more upside than the rest of rose hill young guns but they need guard play really bad to make Terry and Greg better
ky wildcats Wrote:Terry has more upside than the rest of rose hill young guns but they need guard play really bad to make Terry and Greg better

Yeah that is who I was thinking of, not Chris Stimmer.
Terry from Rose Hill.
I agree with with those that chose Mike Terry. But I was thinking he was a Soph???? Is he just a Freshman?
letthebighogroot Wrote:I agree with with those that chose Mike Terry. But I was thinking he was a Soph???? Is he just a Freshman?

:Nodding:
Mike Terry-Rose Hill is a very easy choice. West Carter has a very good 8th grader(Brown) that should get some good minutes next year as a freshman.
Comet08 Wrote:Mike Terry-Rose Hill is a very easy choice. West Carter has a very good 8th grader(Brown) that should get some good minutes next year as a freshman.

Why didnt Brown play MS because in a another thread we talked about kids taking away from other kids playing time if they played ms and hs ball but ive saw west jv and dont recall him being that special not to have played middle school.
ky wildcats Wrote:Why didnt Brown play MS because in a another thread we talked about kids taking away from other kids playing time if they played ms and hs ball but ive saw west jv and dont recall him being that special not to have played middle school.

You must not have watched to many games, he has played very well this year!! And I don't like to look at it as taking time away from other kids, they have the same opportunity to earn there playing time the same way, again, it was the HS coaches decision and that is who's it should be!!
MaroonMonkey Wrote:Mike Terry of Rose Hill

hes good but i'd have to say j.t. campbell from kcc is just as good..