Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 58th District Dream Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you could take any player from any team but had to take at least 1 from each team and have to fill a roster of 12 who would you take,(current players).
no particular order just as they come to me
logan crowder - ac
hunter crowder - ac
tyler hall - pburg
adam slone - bl
chad nelson - ac
seth setser - pburg
josh prater????????- ac (you need to play this year)
justin jackson - ac
if tyler hall and chris stumbo fix their attitude problems then they would be on my list too
tyler is a good kid but prone to temper tantrums
stumbo thinks he is better than everyone, when he needs to realize he has to work on his defense, and defintely needs to lower his strikeouts...although i will say think he was playing out of position...he needs to move back to the outfield...but i don't know who ac would play at short
Donnie Darko Wrote:no particular order just as they come to me
logan crowder - ac
hunter crowder - ac
tyler hall - pburg
adam slone - bl
chad nelson - ac
seth setser - pburg
josh prater????????- ac (you need to play this year)
justin jackson - ac
if tyler hall and chris stumbo fix their attitude problems then they would be on my list too
tyler is a good kid but prone to temper tantrums
stumbo thinks he is better than everyone, when he needs to realize he has to work on his defense, and defintely needs to lower his strikeouts...although i will say think he was playing out of position...he needs to move back to the outfield...but i don't know who ac would play at short

Are you sure it is Tyler Hall that you are thinking about- throwing temper tantrums. I've watched Tyler play for years and can't recall anything along those lines with Tyler Hall.
Tyler Hall having temper tantrums, Im his uncle and I've never seen him have any problems with his temper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gotcha2 Wrote:Are you sure it is Tyler Hall that you are thinking about- throwing temper tantrums. I've watched Tyler play for years and can't recall anything along those lines with Tyler Hall.

sorry bout that did not mean to say tyler hall...that was a typo...he is a great guy...i feel bad for making that mistake...my bad....i don't even know how that got there....sorry
cavs46 Wrote:Tyler Hall having temper tantrums, Im his uncle and I've never seen him have any problems with his temper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i finally remembered what i meant to put...tyler mitchell from south floyd has the attitude problems....sorry i would never insult tyler hall like that on purpose
1. Tyler Hall- pburg
2. Adam Slone-bl
3. Logan Crowder-ac
4. Hunter Crowder-ac
5. Justin Jackson-ac
6. Chad Nelson-ac
7. Seth Setser-pburg
8. Josh Prater-ac
9. Brandon Tackett-bl
10.Tyler Mitchell-sf
11.Zach Hall-ac
12.Josh Stone-ac
P-Logan Crowder
C-Hunter Crowder
1B-Josh Prater
2B-Zach Hall
3B-Chad Nelson
SS-Tyler Hall
LF-Adam Slone
CF-Justin Jackson
RF-Allen Craynon
DH-Seth Setser

Honorable Mentions- Chris Stumbo,Cameron Tincher,Josh Stone, Tyler Mitchell,Chris Schoolcraft

I believe a team like that could do damage IMO