Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Winter Storm going to cause All "A" Problems?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im looking outside right now and freezing rain is still coming. its also suppost to get even worse today and tonight.. temperature will drop from 30 degrees to 21 degrees and weather says their will be 8 straight hours of snow. idk :confused:
Let's cross our fingers and hope everything goes as scheduled!! Good luck and safe travel for all teams involved!! GO Dawgs!!
man i hope not. safe travel to all. bulldogs rule
I can't imagine any team in the state traveling. The Hwys in around Louisville were shut down overnight. NKY is a mess right now. It would amaze me if they can get teams there before the end of the week.
Richmond aint much better. I heard classes were cancelled at EKU today! A lot of ice i hear
100%SUCCESS Wrote:Richmond aint much better. I heard classes were cancelled at EKU today! A lot of ice i hear

well... theirs still two days till it officially starts. we will have to see
True /\
Hopefully the roads will clear up!
Seems as if have icy weather every year at ALL A
well our hotel down by EKU is out of power and apparently there is only 2 restaurants with power. should be getting a call anytime with more news.
Several Teams In The Top 25 Were Scheduled To Play Tuesday Night

And Cannot Get Scores Anywhere, Perhaps The Games Were

Canceled Because Of Weather?