Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is your Favorite Energy Drink ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Monster Energy
Orange Full Throttle, but if they are out then I get an Orange Amp
5 hour energy boost. I like Monster, but give me the boost NOW!
I don't drink Energy drinks. They're terrible for you, and have way too much sugar, etc. for me...
Jshort5 Wrote:I don't drink Energy drinks. They're terrible for you, and have way too much sugar, etc. for me...

What all is NOT terrible for you anymore. Can't breath because of the pollutants, can walk outside because of the ultraviolet rays, can't drink the water because of the contaminents.......
I don't know if it fits in the category, but I like Vitamin Water the best.
alfus21 Wrote:I don't know if it fits in the category, but I like Vitamin Water the best.

Tastes like chalk
Before i gave up drinking pop and everything carbonated, i loved to drink Red bull and Monster. There was one i always wanted to try that my cousin and friends drank, they said it was the ultimate energy drink. Here is the link to it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine_(drink)
180 is the worst energy drink ever, haha. Red Bull is okay and stuff but they are really bad for you and most taste pretty awful. I'll take a Gatorade Propel water over any of them.
I like all full throttles....Blue is my favorite though.
Yeah Im a Full Throttle kinda guy my self.
Stardust Wrote:What all is NOT terrible for you anymore. Can't breath because of the pollutants, can walk outside because of the ultraviolet rays, can't drink the water because of the contaminents.......

I only will drink 3 things. Water, Kool-Aid, and Lemonade. I will occasionally drink Milk, Juice, Gatorade and Pop once a week at the most...
I like the orange and blue Full Throttle.
Redbull.
Rockstar Tropical Punch or Nos
I love Monster, actually I just enjoy the last drink. It always leaves me wanting more.
NOS, it works really well and it tastes great.
Grape Amp is my favorite tastes like Grape kool aid
I saw a buddy of mine chug two Monster's one time... He pretty much had a seizure, so I'm not big on energy drinks. lol
Mountain Dew.....haha
Nos is pretty spectacular.
Orange Chaos Monster Energy
TATE_64 Wrote:Mountain Dew.....haha

The original....:thumpsup:
Vitamin Water... and Fuze.
Amp....
Cherry and Blue amp..
Redbull all the way!
Amp.
donathanhurley Wrote:Redbull all the way!

Red Bull & Vodka :1:
Ive tried alot of these and they don't seem to work for me. I drunk a 5 hour energy and fell asleep after 2 hours. I guess my favorite would be amp.
Pages: 1 2