Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hockey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody watch the NHL anymore, and do you think ESPN should start carrying it again.
No, hockey is extremely boring, and no one really seems to care about it. It seems to be gradually declining every year, and eventually, the NHL will be no more IMO
runninrebs21 Wrote:No, hockey is extremely boring, and no one really seems to care about it. It seems to be gradually declining every year, and eventually, the NHL will be no more IMO

Completely false. I believe that in consideration to where the NHL was two years ago, they are building and getting stronger every year. I want ESPN to show weekly NHL games to slowly expose the game more and more. I have missed it since they drop it from regular airing.
No Hockey!!! Bring back the spelling bee, reruns of 1970's AWA Wrestling, and Monster Truck's before Hockey!!!
Sorry Hockey Fans, but Im with SD please NO Hockey!!!
Stardust Wrote:No Hockey!!! Bring back the spelling bee, reruns of 1970's AWA Wrestling, and Monster Truck's before Hockey!!!

:Clap:
I don't think they should bring it back to ESPN, but I do watch the Nashville Predators on FSN South sometimes...
Nah...its not really entertaining.
Jshort5 Wrote:I don't think they should bring it back to ESPN, but I do watch the Nashville Predators on FSN South sometimes...

I guess that's when the reruns on the Soap channel are boring you... Big Grin
In person hockey is great on tv it stinks.
Well i guess I am outnumbersed on here lol I still love my UK hockey and the Colorado Avalanche.
Stardust Wrote:No Hockey!!! Bring back the spelling bee, reruns of 1970's AWA Wrestling, and Monster Truck's before Hockey!!!

I love the spelling bees.. and the world's strongest man things.
Anyone ever watch the lawnmower racing on there? What about the Scrabble championships?
I'd watch all those before hockey.
Big Grin
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:In person hockey is great on tv it stinks.

In person, hockey is awesome, and just as exciting as any other sport! On TV, it's only exciting if you root for one of the teams playing, otherwise it's not that fun to watch.

However, no matter how boring a hockey match may get, it is still INFINITELY more fun watch than an NBA game. If any pro sports league was going to fold, they get my vote. I'd rather watch paint dry than sit through pro basketball.
More Cowbell Wrote:In person, hockey is awesome, and just as exciting as any other sport! On TV, it's only exciting if you root for one of the teams playing, otherwise it's not that fun to watch.

However, no matter how boring a hockey match may get, it is still INFINITELY more fun watch than an NBA game. If any pro sports league was going to fold, they get my vote. I'd rather watch paint dry than sit through pro basketball.
NotBasketballAnymore
I would watch the NBA anyday than watch Hockey. JMO...watching paint dry and hockey, whats the differents lol.
I like hockey and its a very tough sport to play to say the least but the reason it isn't as popular as the others is people don't understand some of the rules and the fact that we don't live in a colder climate like Canada just doesn't give people the opportunity to play it.
Its EXTREMLY boring why would anyone wanna watch it lol