Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ohio-Kentucky fight over rock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well according to law the Ohio River is in KY therefore I think KY should be able to keep the rock. Then the KY government can do what ever they wish, either donate it to OH and be recognized for it or keep it on display in KY. :confused:
South Shore had their chance to keep the rock. they didnt want it. Portsmouth now has it. It is absolutely retarded to waste taxpayers money on this. Our Att. Gen should be more worried with other things than this.
This is pretty sad, both govts are in debt and they are fighting over a rock, how typical.
We have people killing each other, killing kids, selling drugs, raping, molesting kids,s tealing and our government wants to prosecute a man for getting a rock out of the river! PATHETIC!!!!
This has been going on for years. Really sad.
This Is Pretty Crazy
ImagineThat! Wrote:We have people killing each other, killing kids, selling drugs, raping, molesting kids,s tealing and our government wants to prosecute a man for getting a rock out of the river! PATHETIC!!!!

I Feel Exactly The Same

----------------
Listening to: Bach - Tocatta and Fugue in D Minor
via FoxyTunes
The rock looks pretty cool but fighting over which state it should be in is really dumb.
lmao! this is to funny, but at this same time its sad. Its like "Little 12 year old Johnny down the street just overdosed on drugs he got from a local gang, I think we should switch our attention to getting rid of the gang"

"Are you kidding me?, this rock just got pulled from the river and they might not give it back!"
c'mon people its a rock. sure it has some pictures on it that i would say arent that old compared to some others. to me it is just something that our governments can argue about.