Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley 64 - Pike Central 62 OT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Laura Perkins poured it on tonite had 30 in a come from behind Overtime Victory over PCC.
alleycat53 Wrote:Laura Perkins poured it on tonite had 30 in a come from behind Overtime Victory over PCC.

Great game for Laura!
alleycat53 Wrote:Laura Perkins poured it on tonite had 30 in a come from behind Overtime Victory over PCC.
I'm informed I have the score wrong, edit the correct score, I know it was by 2 points, but they tell me the score was in the 60's, sorry
WOW.
very surprising!

No offense, but PCC is really suffering this year.
Wow, what a game it looked to have been! Congrats Valley!
Solid win for the lady cats.
Congrats Valley
the refs were just plain awful in the 4th quarter and overtime it was criminal what they done to PC and if anyone was there you can't argue this, took away from a great game.
Congrats SV
Laura Perkins really had a good game.
alleycat53 Wrote:I'm informed I have the score wrong, edit the correct score, I know it was by 2 points, but they tell me the score was in the 60's, sorry

According to the KHSAA website, the final score was 54-52, so that's what I'm changing it to.

If anyone has any definitive info that the score was different, post it on here, but until then I'm leaving the score as that.
64-62
Nice win
More Cowbell Wrote:According to the KHSAA website, the final score was 54-52, so that's what I'm changing it to.

If anyone has any definitive info that the score was different, post it on here, but until then I'm leaving the score as that.
It was 64-62 Valley won, I think it was tied at 56 at the end of regulation.
did "mini-k" play in this game?
rallo316 Wrote:64-62

alleycat53 Wrote:It was 64-62 Valley won, I think it was tied at 56 at the end of regulation.

Alright, I'm going to take the word of both of you guys over what's listed on the KHSAA's website and change the score.

Don't make me look bad... Big Grin

More Cowbell Wrote:Alright, I'm going to take the word of both of you guys over what's listed on the KHSAA's website and change the score.

Don't make me look bad... Big Grin
You won't, I just watched the game again on WPRG it was 64-62
Congrats Laura and Lady Kats! Sounds like it was a nail-biter!
Sounds like it was an amazing game. I didn't expect PCC to hang that close whatsoever, much less put up a fight like this and almost win. Congratulations to Valley.