Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paint Ball Team Photo Wallpaper
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hope you like it.. Cool Right click and click save as..
Here is the original as well.
Looks great!
Great job man, looks awesome.
Here Is That Video QQ [youtube="Wyatt vs Mongo "Who's Your Uncle Duel""]-evZ17asnWA[/youtube]
BigDaddy7408 Wrote:Here Is That Video QQ [youtube="Wyatt vs Mongo "Who's Your Uncle Duel""]-evZ17asnWA[/youtube]

Thank you..

Also here is another version without the borders..
I will post the other photos we took Sunday as soon as I size them down some.
:lmao:

No doubt about the duel. MONGO got his @$$ handed to him on a plate by Wyatt!

GREAT JOB ON THE PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!:Thumbs:
the pics are awesome. nice job QQ
Looks Awsome:Clap: :Clap: :thumpsup:
Looks great Torqque, even for a Yella Belly
Ive got one suggestion. can you change it from COWBOYS VS. YELLA BELLIES to

COWBOYS DOMINATE YELLA BELLIES

just a suggestion
Billnz28 Wrote:Ive got one suggestion. can you change it from COWBOYS VS. YELLA BELLIES to

COWBOYS DOMINATE YELLA BELLIES

just a suggestion

Do you suffer from dyslexia? Because I am pretty sure you got that backwards. You might want to re-check. :moon:
If any of you guys would like the Cowboys vs Yella Bellies picture printed off on a 20 X 34 poster size..... pm me & I'll bring it to you Sunday.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:If any of you guys would like the Cowboys Dominate Yella Bellies picture printed off on a 20 X 34 poster size..... pm me & I'll bring it to you Sunday.

How much for one of theseBig Grin
I'd like to have one Ringo!

I'd like to take some more pictures too! team pictures with everyone facing the camera with masks on and guns pointed. Then let Q touch them up. Just a suggestion though! I've thought about using the one of the judge, sniper, & Wyatt as my avatar.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:If any of you guys would like the Cowboys vs Yella Bellies picture printed off on a 20 X 34 poster size..... pm me & I'll bring it to you Sunday.

How much will them bad boys cost?Big Grin
The Sniper Wrote:I'd like to have one Ringo!

I'd like to take some more pictures too! team pictures with everyone facing the camera with masks on and guns pointed. Then let Q touch them up. Just a suggestion though! I've thought about using the one of the judge, sniper, & Wyatt as my avatar.

I'll get you one Sniper it appears Wyatt has left himself logged on my computer, I could really do some damage here. Good idea about the pictures, he does great work on them. .....Ringo
TATE_64 Wrote:How much will them bad boys cost?Big Grin

Won't cost anything bud. Ringo
I would definitely like one then.....
I'll bring my camera again next Sunday!
I Would Like One Also Ringo
Id love one also Ringo, just let me know how much:thumpsup:
**** I missed out on the picture.. I will be there this weekend. i wil have to leave early though, gotta work.
Amun-Ra Wrote:**** I missed out on the picture.. I will be there this weekend. i wil have to leave early though, gotta work.

Man, whats up with all of the excuses? First RN09 calls you out and you get scared and leave your gun, then you say your boss is making you come to Richmond, and the after all that you are gonna sya you have to work....Rolleyes:confused:

I mean RN09 and The Ref won't double team ya, heck they will atleast give a fair shot in your alls duel...Big Grin
TATE_64 Wrote:Man, whats up with all of the excuses? First RN09 calls you out and you get scared and leave your gun, then you say your boss is making you come to Richmond, and the after all that you are gonna sya you have to work....Rolleyes:confused:

I mean RN09 and The Ref won't double team ya, heck they will atleast give a fair shot in your alls duel...Big Grin

Amun-Run-Away, I have to agree with TATE, seems like you've made every excuse in the world not to duel RN-09. :igiveup: :confused: Hey, look we won't let him hurt ya! Just come back and play again. I really miss shooting you! Big Grin
Here is a picture of the most despicable, scandalous, disgraceful, deplorable, shockingly-shameful, indecent, most reprehensible, appalling, and cowardly group ever known to paintballers the world over --- THE YELLA BELLIES
Some dastardly characters

From L-R, Benedict Skeens, Remorceful Raider, Jackfrost, and Calamity Jane
Some of the bravest and most courageous souls to ever step into death valley

Bottom L-RThe Iguana, Barker

Matt the Cat
The Sniper Wrote:Amun-Run-Away, I have to agree with TATE, seems like you've made every excuse in the world not to duel RN-09. :igiveup: :confused: Hey, look we won't let him hurt ya! Just come back and play again. I really miss shooting you! Big Grin
I didn't say I wasn't going to play. I will be there.
Two more true warriors!

Bottom - Justin

Top - Tate
Pages: 1 2 3