Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Shelby Valley vs. Henry County - (State All "A")
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts?
Didnt they play earlier this season and Valley won by like 30+
If its the same team, Valley rolls by 20
That was Henry Clay.
I will take Valley by 15+.
Not to get off topic but does anyone know if Valley is on the same side of the bracket as Elliot County?
UnderArmour24 Wrote:Not to get off topic but does anyone know if Valley is on the same side of the bracket as Elliot County?

Yes, they could meet in the 3rd round.
Valley should take this one by 15 or more. Good luck to both!
Henry County is a solid team with a 17-5, which should be better. They've had some tough losses to teams they probably should have beaten. They were the favorite entering this tournament and are a sleeper for the 8th Region tournament in March. They may play Valley close in the first half or so, but I just think Valley has played a tougher schedule and they are well prepared for an atmosphere like this. Wildcats will win by 20+, pulling away in the second half.
Valley by 20+. Good luck to both.
Valley by 24
valley will win by 25 or more there on a roll and getting better each and every game with elisha at 100% and the rest of valleys team playing well they may win the all "A"
Shelby Valley
Valley by 25

I don't think Valley gets tested until they play Elliott Co. and this one will be a war! I would really like to see this game. The fans of these two teams have been bantering each other for the past two years. Looks like they will finally meet.

May the best team win.

Good luck!
Shelby Valley comes in with a 14-4 record, winning their last seven in a row.
Henry is 17-5 and the top overall team in the 8th District. They are 7-3 in their last 10 games.
Henry County doesn't seem to put up a lot of points, as shown by their schedule and Shelby Valley's defense won't make it any easier on them. I'll take Shelby Valley in this one 53-35.
Henry County sounds like a good team. I think that they were first in their region on KHSAA but as I am sure everyone will agree, there should be too much Valley in this game. I will take Valley by 10.
Shelby Valley by 15+
SV BY 20+, JUSTICE 20+. GO WILDCATS!!! lOOKING FORWARD TO ELLIOTT COUNTY.
dortonite Wrote:SV BY 20+, JUSTICE 20+. GO WILDCATS!!! lOOKING FORWARD TO ELLIOTT COUNTY.

a little excited are we lol
valley by 5:thumpsup:
bluebloodedcatfan Wrote:valley by 5:thumpsup:

Are you serious, watched HC play a few times this year seems they are getting better with each game and 17-5 record ain't bad. Honestly I don't think SV will hear the horn blow, HC wins this one easy. :Trumpet:
dortonite Wrote:SV BY 20+, JUSTICE 20+. GO WILDCATS!!! lOOKING FORWARD TO ELLIOTT COUNTY.

I do expect SV to beat Henry County, but NCC could be a very tough opponent for SV. They like to control the tempo and have a number of weapons. They are the 4th rated team in the tournament, and a win over them is definitely not a given. Let's worry about Elliott county IF both team make it there...
justabballfan Wrote:Are you serious, watched HC play a few times this year seems they are getting better with each game and 17-5 record ain't bad. Honestly I don't think SV will hear the horn blow, HC wins this one easy. :Trumpet:

The only thing HC will decide in this game is how much SV wins by.
that will be a good gameSmile
justabballfan Wrote:Are you serious, watched HC play a few times this year seems they are getting better with each game and 17-5 record ain't bad. Honestly I don't think SV will hear the horn blow, HC wins this one easy. :Trumpet:

What rock have you crawled out from under. I see SV with another smokin.Confusedmoke:
alleycat53 Wrote:The only thing HC will decide in this game is how much SV wins by.

Enough of this SV stuff, SV is not playing 15 region competition in this one, but it don't hurt to dream, so keep it up. HC by 12!! :zzz:
bigman77 Wrote:What rock have you crawled out from under. I see SV with another smokin.Confusedmoke:

Looks as if we have another dreamer along with alleycat 53, pretty sure it will be a long sad trip home Thursday for SV. :Sad04:
justabballfan Wrote:Looks as if we have another dreamer along with alleycat 53, pretty sure it will be a long sad trip home Thursday for SV. :Sad04:

I have seen both teams play. It won't be a sad trip home. I just hope the popcorn is good. Go big blue.:popcorn:
justabballfan Wrote:Looks as if we have another dreamer along with alleycat 53, pretty sure it will be a long sad trip home Thursday for SV. :Sad04:

Why dont you go to another thread if all your going to do is run your mouth???
Pages: 1 2 3