Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan 66 - Buckhorn 65 OT (14th All"A" Semi's)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Final

Anyone with info on this game? Looks like it was a dandy!!
Congrats JBS.
Looks like this was a great game. Congrats JBS.
Must have been a good game, Congrats JBS.
Wow, I listen to some of the game on the way home. Buckhorn had a 12 point lead in the 3rd. Congrats JBS on the comeback. Buckhorn is very young with some good tanlet....Keep your head up Horn!
Great Game both teams played real hard. Thought that Buckhorn started playing not to lose in the 2nd half and kind of let June B back into the game. June B done a good job of over coming a really bad shooting night for Clint Stepp I don't think he hit a shot all night but #10 and Collins played really good. Also the Day kid from Buckhorn is the real deal he is the best freshman I'm seen in the region by far.
Reds#1Fan Wrote:Great Game both teams played real hard. Thought that Buckhorn started playing not to lose in the 2nd half and kind of let June B back into the game. June B done a good job of over coming a really bad shooting night for Clint Stepp I don't think he hit a shot all night but #10 and Collins played really good. Also the Day kid from Buckhorn is the real deal he is the best freshman I'm seen in the region by far.

I don't know #10 for JBS, but he took over the game in the second half. If not for him, JBS goes down by double digits.
I think #10 is Jon Howard, the transfer from Indiana that just became eligible a month or so ago. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!!
This game was a great game to be at. Both teams played hard but JBS never gave up, even when they were behind, and it paid off for them. CONGRATS JBS!!!
Wow, what a finish! Congrats Crusaders!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I think #10 is Jon Howard, the transfer from Indiana that just became eligible a month or so ago. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!!

Looks like he came along at the right time for the Crusaders!
Who is #33 for Buckhorn?
Congrats JBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Who is #33 for Buckhorn?

I am not sure who #33 is for Buckhorn. I am sure someone on here can help you with that question.
Thanks for all the game info everyone!!
Great effort last night by both Coaches and their teams . Buckhorn's strategy of spreading the floor and able to hit the 3 pt. shots worked the 1st half. JBS Coach Cook's strategy of prressuring Buckhorn and denying Blank the ball wearing Buckhorn's leader down worked in the 2nd half and in the ot. Again great game by both teams.
sounds like a good game, wish i could have been there
KHSAA lists Buckhorn's #33 as Matt Day.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I think #10 is Jon Howard, the transfer from Indiana that just became eligible a month or so ago. Correct me if I am wrong. Thanks!!
its a shame that buckhorn got beat by a kid that shouldnt be allowed to play. the jbs people might have told you he is a transfer from indiana but what they didnt tell you is he dropped out of school 3 years ago has not been going to school , and should have graduated in 2008. Mods can get mad and say this is all heresay and slander but its the truth. THAT KID SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ON THE FLOOR. ITS A JOKE and the KHSAA is a joke for letting it happen.
Because of Jon Howard hundreds f kids across the state should be allowed to apply for a 5th year.
wow; congrats jbs. Buckhorn, I'm sure played well too!
Maybe if you cry a little bit harder , they will make him ineligible. lol not. I guess you act that way cause you're worried. JBS isn't mean to be any good are they? Sad Stop crying.
congrats to JBS sounds like I missed a good game.
Congrats JBS!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:I am not sure who #33 is for Buckhorn. I am sure someone on here can help you with that question.

The Day kid is also a freshman, from what I heard. He looked like a heck of an athlete to be that young.
Norm Stewert Wrote:its a shame that buckhorn got beat by a kid that shouldnt be allowed to play. the jbs people might have told you he is a transfer from indiana but what they didnt tell you is he dropped out of school 3 years ago has not been going to school , and should have graduated in 2008. Mods can get mad and say this is all heresay and slander but its the truth. THAT KID SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ON THE FLOOR. ITS A JOKE and the KHSAA is a joke for letting it happen.
And the proof you have to back that up is??? What class and roughly what age is he?
Buckhorn is good look out for them at the end of the year.
Warlock Wrote:And the proof you have to back that up is??? What class and roughly what age is he?

the howard kid is a 19 year old junior,i dont see how in the world he got eligable
KHSAA12 Wrote:the howard kid is a 19 year old junior,i dont see how in the world he got eligable
That has him being able to play. It just depends on when his birthday falls in the year as to if you can play. But again, what proof do you have?
This was a great game,Buckhorn let up in 4th quarter never should have lost this one,and a few players that usually come to play each nite didnt do their usual thing and that score points,Blank for Buckhorn,and Clint Stepp for JBS each was held way below thier point totals,it was "Day For Buckhorn" and "Howard For JBS" that stole the show,i am telling you that Buckhorn will be to reckon with next year or two a very young talented team if kids dont move on to other schools just think if they had the kid that went to Clay Co. with this bunch,another thing is Buckhorn didnt get the flop calls(Charging),as they usually do and that was big part of last few plays in game they wasn't called just over looked (as should be a lot of times)and i will say this it was a very unusual called game they actually let them play ball the whole game and kids decided the game not a call,loved it Good Job Ref.'s....
Pages: 1 2