Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Pope Benedict XVI Wants to Save Humanity From Homosexuality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pope Benedict XVI has likened saving humanity from the ravages of gays and transsexuals to saving the rain forests from the ravages of man.

(The Church) should also protect man from the destruction of himself. A sort of ecology of man is needed,”
the pontiff said to the Vatican inner council known as the Curia.

http://lezgetreal.com/2008/12/humanity-i...-pope.html
This is all we need.

With all the terrorism and famine going on in the world and the Pope is worried about Gays?

The guy is a joke!

He should go back to teaching the ways of the Hitler Youth because Philosophically he's never left.
What about the words of "jesus" who said something about forbidding people to marry being a sign of abomination?
I assume that everyone here realizes the dangers of same sex relationships as far as health concerns.

Granted you can get these in heterosexual relationships, but statistics show a major increase in the odds of contracting deadly and debilitating diseases in same sex relationships. The numbers don't lie.
OK, I'll be the ignorant one here and ask this question. The author of this article is noted as being a "trans-lesbian". Just what exactly is one of them things, anyways ?
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I'll be the ignorant one here and ask this question. The author of this article is quoted to be a "trans-lesbian". Just what exactly is that, anyways ?

:lmao:

Maybe a guy who had a sex change operation and became a woman, who now prefers women???
DevilsWin Wrote:This is all we need.

With all the terrorism and famine going on in the world and the Pope is worried about Gays?

The guy is a joke!

He should go back to teaching the ways of the Hitler Youth because Philosophically he's never left.
Unless you fall into the category of what he is fighting against, why does it infuriate you so much.:confused:
jetpilot Wrote::lmao:

Maybe a guy who had a sex change operation and became a woman, who now prefers women???

Kind of what I assumed, I just didn't know for sure. If so, that is one animal I personally have never seen or heard of being even on the National Geographic Channel.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Kind of what I assumed, I just didn't know for sure. If so, that is one animal I personally have never seen or heard of being on the National Geographic Channel.

I was just making a joke. I am very proud to say I have no clue what that thing is.:o Not surprised DW would support its teachings though.Big Grin
jetpilot Wrote:I was just making a joke. I am very proud to say I have no clue what that thing is.:o Not surprised DW would support its teachings though.Big Grin

I guess when you think about it though, what else could one assume?
DevilsWin Wrote:This is all we need.

The guy is a joke!

Well, there is another way to look at this DW.

One could also say:

"With all the terrorism and famine going on in the world, and here you are worried about the Pope being worried about gays".

There is absolutely nothing different.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:Well, there is another way to look at this DW.

One could also say:

"With all the terrorism and famine going on in the world, and here you are worried about the Pope being worried about gays".

There is absolutely nothing different.
He has just a few more followers than I.:p
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I guess when you think about it though, what else could one assume?

He started out as a man who loved men, so he decided to have a sex-change operation, then IT realized that they didn't like men anymore so they just decided to start a new breed of freaks; trans-lesbian...Big Grin
Awe come on!
DevilsWin Wrote:He has just a few more followers than I.:p

If he had just one, would it be safe to say it's double?Big Grin
DevilsWin Wrote:Awe come on!

I thought it was pretty good myself...Big Grin
Beetle01 Wrote:I assume that everyone here realizes the dangers of same sex relationships as far as health concerns.

Granted you can get these in heterosexual relationships, but statistics show a major increase in the odds of contracting deadly and debilitating diseases in same sex relationships. The numbers don't lie.

Beetle...put your money where you're mouth is......show me the numbers!!!!
cheerdad Wrote:Beetle...put your money where you're mouth is......show me the numbers!!!!

I threw up thinking about it. Does that count as a stat?