Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. 75 - Pike Co. Central 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Congrats Hornets!
Congrats MC!
Pike Central is having a terrible season.
Congrats Magoffin county.
The King Wrote:Pike Central is having a terrible season.
I agree with you. PCC should have won this game. They played a great 1st half moved the ball well wasn't selfish. The 2nd half some were selfish trying to do things theirselves not playing as a team. The coach has lost control of his team they don't listen to him a total lack of respect from the players and the coaching staff.

Congrats MC, good game.
PC always seems to play great the first half and have a good 10 point lead but their defense stops operating. Didnt Central already beat Magoffin once this year?

The team has had a rough season. I was told by a player that someone hit the asst. coach in the head with something on the bus ride back. Following the usual yelling and said he was done with the team.

Very bad decision by the players. Who carries on after giving up a road game away? The team has plenty of talent with District still way down the road. Thompson will have them ready if they cooperate with him and take the sport serious
I have watched PCC play and I see a lot of talent and NO HEART. Tell me how does a coach teach heart? I do believe it is a Coach's responsibility to prepare players for each and every game but it has to be difficult to coach a team who shows a real lack of heart.
It seems always the easiest thing to do is blame the coach. In my experiece this is not true in most cases. Yes sometimes coaches and players do not fit, but in most cases the parents become to wrapped up in their own interest. That is so hard as a parent. Any of us know we love our children and want them to do well, but we some times lose focus.
BlueSky Wrote:It seems always the easiest thing to do is blame the coach. In my experiece this is not true in most cases. Yes sometimes coaches and players do not fit, but in most cases the parents become to wrapped up in their own interest. That is so hard as a parent. Any of us know we love our children and want them to do well, but we some times lose focus.
Yeah, you see this time and time again... you can see the parent up in the stands yelling to his kid to SHOOT THE BALL and the kid always looks up and then the next time down the court they shoot the ball or die! Sometimes there are just too many coaches for these poor kids to listen to.
Congrats Magoffin