Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Betsy Layne vs. Allen Elementary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game will be played tomorrow(1-23-09).

Any thoughts?
BL 30+ good luck though eagles.
All I can say is play hard Eagles! Give it all you got.... good luck both teams.
I think that allen just needs to play hard who knows anything can happen good luck both teams.
I wish the boys could see your post. I think one of there biggest problems is they have no faith in themselves, and they dont think other ppl do either. Now are they the favorite to win this game? ofcoarse not. There younger and probably the smallest A-team in this county. But if they would just believe in themselves, they would be alot better off. They also need to quit worrying about the "name" of the schools there playing and just get out there and play. Allen YOU CAN do it.
Betsy Layne will more than likely win but, hopefully the Eagles will play their best ball and be able to realize that anything can happen in tournament time. Good luck to both teams.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:I wish the boys could see your post. I think one of there biggest problems is they have no faith in themselves, and they dont think other ppl do either. Now are they the favorite to win this game? ofcoarse not. There younger and probably the smallest A-team in this county. But if they would just believe in themselves, they would be alot better off. They also need to quit worrying about the "name" of the schools there playing and just get out there and play. Allen YOU CAN do it.

good luck allen you guys always play hard and never quit
Eagles do play hard, but the Bobcats are loaded up in talent, gotta go with the cats on this one.
Lady Mustang Coach Wrote:Eagles do play hard, but the Bobcats are loaded up in talent, gotta go with the cats on this one.

i'm sure the bobcats will win ; just saying allen always plays hard and never quit.
baller00 Wrote:i'm sure the bobcats will win ; just saying allen always plays hard and never quit.

lol no doubt. BL is favorite to win the county and well, Allen is not. All Allen can do is play hard and not give up. There getting better, and since its all 7th graders and below on A-team with the exception of 1 player, the kids are getting very valuable experience right now, that hopefully they will use to make them better for next years team.
ill take bl on this one
I wont be attending this game today, I have felt sick and dizzy all day, so as you could imagince I dont feel like sitting on bleachers in a hot gym lol. But I want to wish both teams luck tonight. Good luck Allen and Good luck Betsy Layne.
Betsy Layne A,B,C,and D-team's won tonight at Allen Elementary...The A-team score I believe was 65-15. Not 100% on this score or the rest of the scores.
Congrats on the win BL.. keep fighting for some W's Allen.
There is one thing about Allen that I really like and that is that they never quit! They play there hearts out every time they are on that court. And I really respect that about them.
Bengal4Life Wrote:There is one thing about Allen that I really like and that is that they never quit! They play there hearts out every time they are on that court. And I really respect that about them.

Thats what most ppl say. Even when Bennie puts in the little guys, they play as tough as they can, as if trying to mount a comeback, even when there down by a large deficit. There enthusiasm shows, and it will only make them better. I look for em to maybe turn some heads in the B-team tourny, even with the whomping they recieved tonight, you can bet they will not lie down for any team come tourny time, A,B, or C team.