Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: South Floyd-51 Adams-48
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A very close and exciting game... Congrats SF on the win and good luck Adams.
How did Bryson Williams do for the Blackcats?
Like I said, besides Betsy Layne, the other top 3 or 4 are so even it seems. They could beat one another on any given night. And not to make it sound like Betsy Layne cant be beat, cuz they can, thats why we play the games!
Congrats SF
I think the Raiders held Williams under 14....but he still had a great game...the Raiders done a great job of shutting down the open lanes.
Where was this game played?...And does anyone have any stats?
Game wasn't as close as the score indicates, SF was in control all night, up by 16 at one point in the 3rd, but fell apart and let Adams come back with like 4 mins left in the 4th. Kinda like when they played BL @ SF, they was up 12 in the 3rd and got beat double digits after a Dylan Hall "T" and benching for the rest of the game. They just need to finish games, but winning close games this late in the season could help in the County Tourney.
I think we would have lost if Jimmy Helton didnt hit those 4 big three pointers. He is clutch.
didnt thornsberry have like 27 points?
23ukwildcats23 Wrote:didnt thornsberry have like 27 points?

No i think he had around 13 or 14. Had a great rebounding game though. Bailey and Thornsberry hit some very big free throws to give SF a 3 point lead that won the game.
Are you all forgetting someone?
Blake Dean hit 2 clutch free-throws in the B team game to win it with 0.8 left in OT,so yeah don't forget little man.
betsylayne1234 Wrote:Are you all forgetting someone?
Blake Dean hit 2 clutch free-throws in the B team game to win it with 0.8 left in OT,so yeah don't forget little man.

Yea he shot very well under pressure. So did Tyler Keens when he hit the three (buzzer beater) to send it into OT.
B Team was the best game of the night.
SF is a much improved team, I think it will be Adams, Wesely or SF in the championship with BL and an upset is coming.