Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: RUMOR-LT leaving San Diego
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is not true...According the LT's website ladainiantomlinson.com said

"I do not plan on leaving San Diego, I would not leave until I was forced to leave"
wesc123 Wrote:It is not true...According the LT's website ladainiantomlinson.com said

"I do not plan on leaving San Diego, I would not leave until I was forced to leave"

And what if he is traded?
Isn't that the same as being forced to leave
wesc123 Wrote:Isn't that the same as being forced to leave

It kind of is if they trade you there making you leave.
If the Chargers were to trade LaDainian Tomlinson, it would not be a smart move.JMO
They aren't going to trade him. If they had planned on trading him a while ago, then they wouldn't have let Michael Turner walk last off-season. But, maybe they didn't forsee that he would be hurt like this, but you know they still have a little guy named Darren Sproles who flat runs like a bat outta ****!
Well I don't think that the Chargers staff would be that dumb to trade a 6 year Pro-bowler only dumb move the Chargers made was firing Schottenhimer in 2006 after that 14-2 season
He isn't going anywhere just yet.
Bengal4Life Wrote:If the Chargers were to trade LaDainian Tomlinson, it would not be a smart move.JMO

I disagree. This is the 2nd year that LT has not been available for the Playoffs. His durability has been down over the last three years. Sproles has proved that he can perform if given a chance. I would get something for LT before he is used up.
Jshort5 Wrote:They aren't going to trade him. If they had planned on trading him a while ago, then they wouldn't have let Michael Turner walk last off-season. But, maybe they didn't forsee that he would be hurt like this, but you know they still have a little guy named Darren Sproles who flat runs like a bat outta ****!

There have already been draft prognisticators who have the Chargers picking Beanie Wells from OSU. Does that mean the Chargers are considering trading LT or Sproles?
Stardust Wrote:I disagree. This is the 2nd year that LT has not been available for the Playoffs. His durability has been down over the last three years. Sproles has proved that he can perform if given a chance. I would get something for LT before he is used up.

Bingo. He's past his prime as a feature back.

Stardust Wrote:There have already been draft prognisticators who have the Chargers picking Beanie Wells from OSU. Does that mean the Chargers are considering trading LT or Sproles?

Book it: Knowshon Moreno (unless somebody gets him first).
I don't think this is true but if he goes, i hope its to cincy