Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Dunkers In The Mountains
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who are they?
Although Steven Patrick has yet to do it in a game, he may be the best in the Mountains because he does 360s, backward, and your regular two-handed and one-handed jams. Pburg has another good one in Cameron Tincher who is only 5'11, but he had his chance to throw one down last night, but a player fouled him.

Justin Jones from Hazard is a good one also.
Steven Patrick - Prestonsburg

Justin Jones - Hazard

These are the best I have seen.
king360 Wrote:Who are they?

There's ppl that can dunk in the mountains.
Adams from SV already has several game dunks this season
Justin Taulbee-Breathitt. I don't know if he has dunked in any games yet, but he can do what ever he wants. He can do the 360 dunks, 2 hand, 1 hand, reverse, and he can throw it off the back board and slam it.
5timechamp Wrote:Adams from SV already has several game dunks this season

I would hope so. He's 6'10.:p
TheONLY1 Wrote:There's ppl that can dunk in the mountains.

Sure there are some that can dunk, we even wear shoes down here in the mountains now!!
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Sure there are some that can dunk, we even wear shoes down here in the mountains now!!

:p
Bartrum from knott

Jones from hazard

tyler mullins from pp

steven patrick from prestonsburg
Ian welch- jc
Jeremy Bratton-jc
Lucas Frazier-Lc
Mosley21 Wrote:Bartrum from knott

Jones from hazard

tyler mullins from pp

steven patrick from prestonsburg

Bartrum can barely dunk..
lololol Wrote:Bartrum can barely dunk..

I've seen the kid. He can dunk pretty easily.
Yeah in warmups.. half of KCC's team can dunk in warmups
Justin Jones !!! HAZARD
Pittman from Lee Co has had several drop-step two-handed dunks in games this season. Pelfrey has also had a soft dunk or two from a drop-step.
lololol Wrote:Yeah in warmups.. half of KCC's team can dunk in warmups

Ok....and your point is?
Michael "Big Bear" Robinson from Jackson City JV can flat out tear it off.
Tyler Mullins from PCC, can dunk better than anyone I've seen in a while.
Patrick-P-Burg
Justin Jones-Hazard
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:Sure there are some that can dunk, we even wear shoes down here in the mountains now!!
haha nice Wink

:Clap: :Clap: now thats funny, right there!
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:Justin Taulbee-Breathitt. I don't know if he has dunked in any games yet, but he can do what ever he wants. He can do the 360 dunks, 2 hand, 1 hand, reverse, and he can throw it off the back board and slam it.

I have to agree this kid has some of the best dunks I have seen on a high school level. Yes they were during warm ups though, he needs to be more aggressive during a game. I thought he had opportunities during last nights game against the Tigers.
I think that Pittman and Phillips are two exceptional dunkers from Lee Co. Even though Phillips doesn't play very much he still has hops and can throw it down. Phillips also won their slam dunk contest they had during their blue/white night.
Jeremy Bratton
There's the kid from Pike Central that's 5'10" that can get up.
i witnessed a kid from sheldon clark named roger damron throw one down from the blue line with one hand, it was the best dunk ive personally seen
KCC - Devin Sparkman
The kid's 5'10" and dunks it with two hands pretty easily. He's only a sophomore so I expect him to dunk it any way he wants by his senior year.
alleycat53 Wrote:There's the kid from Pike Central that's 5'10" that can get up.
Dieb Gross, Has Springs for Legs
I agree with BballThe#1Fan

Dieb is like 5'10"-5'11" and he can dunk real good
I am like 6'-6'1" and I can barely dunk it
Pages: 1 2 3