Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Class 2A 2009 season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How good are class 2A teams going to be in 2009
Corbin will be loaded again.
They should be. They have more boys enrollment than Belfry, Russell, Breathitt, and they're close to Bell and Knox in boys enrollment. Those are 3 and 4A teams.
If Newport Catholic can find a suitable Quarterback, they will be in the thick of things again next year.
I think that it is Fort Campbell's to lose once again. They return arguably one of the most talented players in the state in Antonio Andrews.

Ft. Campbell, Corbin, DeSales, Green County, Owensboro Catholic, Monroe County, Trigg County, and Newport Central Catholic should be the teams atop the rankings next season in 2A.
I think Green will be just as good as last year if one or two players step up!
Fort Campbell until someone beats them.
Fort Campbell is really good.
Knott Central takes StateTongueirateSho
Fort Campbell wins again.

SPEED SPEED SPEED SPEED KILLS

They have something like 3 D1 Players coming back.
The Iceboxx Wrote:Fort Campbell wins again.

SPEED SPEED SPEED SPEED KILLS

They have something like 3 D1 Players coming back.

I agree......:1:
Dont expect Middlesboro to have anything. Hunter Adams gone + Roark = a losing record.
Jackets08 Wrote:Dont expect Middlesboro to have anything. Hunter Adams gone + Roark = a losing record.

You forgot to add Roark is also taking over the defense again. That alone has all area coaches jumping for joy...as soon as they can pick themselves up off the floor for laughing so hard!:lmao:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fort Campbell is always good!
I believe this Corbin team can get over the hump and have a shot at winningi state.
I think Pburg will be a little down this year! But is Ft. Campbells to lose anyway!
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:I think Pburg will be a little down this year! But is Ft. Campbells to lose anyway!

P-burg did lose a lot of there talent this year.
Fort Campbell is always good!