Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Meaning of or story behind your username.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What is the reason you picked the username you did?

Mine is a combination of my name and my wifes. It's something she came up with many years ago to log into a gaming site.

She loved it so well that she has kept it.
Mine is from a thing a couple of friends and i came up with in gym class back in middle school. We got the idea from the chappelle show somehow. We all had our names to go by and mine was magicjeromesonson, and i didn't like that, so i stole magicjefferson from a friend of mine. I have used it since as my email, xbox 360 gamer tag, and for memberships to stuff. Retarded i know lol.
I am a huge fan of this school.

Long story short according to a doctor my love for wwatching them play football played a big part of me beating death.
I thought I was going to slamdunk in the 15th region, but I got homeschooled and couldnt play ball lmao. :p
Batpuff the break down. lol

Bat- Because I had a 1968 ford galaxy and when you turn on the bright lights the bright light indicator looked like the bat signal.
puff- was given to me at work when I started working for the Police dept because of all the inhalers I had to use for my asthma.

So over the years the two were combined to form batpuff.
East Ridge's student section.
J - My first initial
Short - Last name.
5 - My favorite number.
Slugger is my old nickname and 35 is the number of my favorite basketball player of all time- Kevin Grevey
Clipper my nickname, which comes from the fact the LA Clippers are my favorite sports team.
W is the initial of my last name.
Irish because I am a Notre Dame football fan, 4 because it was my high school football and baseball number.
Duh,,,,,,,,Because I am a fan of every athletic season. (ESPECIALLY FOOTBALL)
Well i'm a Betsy Layne bobcat fan for life.
Jshort5 Wrote:J - My first initial
Short - Last name.
5 - My favorite number.

I never would have figured that one out!!Smile
Mine is the name of an album and song by Cake.

Comfort Eagle - - > see avatar for album cover.

Surprisingly, a lot of people mistake my user name for some kind of allegiance to a school with an Eagle as a mascot, which obviously isn't the case at all.
Cause it's what I do. If a batter stands and watches as a pitcher paints the black, then I Ring'Em Up.
Graduated from Prestonsburg.Cool
Raider Nation---Cause i am from South Floyd
09--because its the year i graduate.
just my name.
haha.
not so smart, huh?
Well I love Under Armour and Protect This House is the slogan. I picked 26 cause it was random.
Mine is a combination of my 3 children's names Jack Aron and Sydney
There is no Bigger mark for Dusty Rhodes than I. Listen to him for 5 minutes and you will think that Yogi Berra spoke with the eloquence of Shakespeare.
allseasonfan Wrote:I never would have figured that one out!!Smile

Hey, listen here. I think it's pretty original! hahaha...:lmao:
I wonder about mine.
Midee1 Wrote:What is the reason you picked the username you did?

Mine is a combination of my name and my wifes. It's something she came up with many years ago to log into a gaming site.

She loved it so well that she has kept it.

I always thought yours was supposed to be like " The Mighty One" lol!! Smile
Jshort5 Wrote:I always thought yours was supposed to be like " The Mighty One" lol!! Smile

Sounds that way doesn't it.

My wife actually has it as a vanity plate on her car.
I came up with mine off the top of my head lol
Tatertot Wrote:I came up with mine off the top of my head lol

Do you like Tatertot's?
Because I am notrorious lol.
Actually I just got done listening to some Biggie Smalls.
Benchwarmer Wrote:I wonder about mine.

lmao:lmao: I cracked up when I read this.

Mine originated by, I was thinking of what my user name could be then I heard some one on tv say jack frost, bada bing bada boom.
Back in good ole' Gilbert, WV, I was used alot in blitzing schemes when I was in high school & my # was 43. Go Lions!!!!
Pages: 1 2