Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A Message for Osama Bin Laden!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You're goin' down pal!:mad:

-Devilswin
I love the enthusiasm, but haven't we been saying this for 8 years now?
Magicjefferson25 Wrote:I love the enthusiasm, but haven't we been saying this for 8 years now?
no, 4 years.
I thought we declared war on terror and him back in 2001 after 911? I believe you are thinking about Saddam Hussein...
We mean it this time!
DevilsWin Wrote:We mean it this time!

Alright lol, I hope we get him too.
My best opinion is that he's already dead...probably just old propaganda they keep using to make the world live in fear. Last I heard he was deathly ill with some kind of liver or kidney disease (from a news report released by the CIA).
Dear Osama,

I told you I would win!!!!

Love,
Obama
IRISH4 Wrote:My best opinion is that he's already dead...probably just old propaganda they keep using to make the world live in fear. Last I heard he was deathly ill with some kind of liver or kidney disease (from a news report released by the CIA).

I heard this same thing from a friend. Hes been burried back in a hole for god knows how long.. Theres no way..
allseasonfan Wrote:Dear Osama,

I told you I would win!!!!

Love,
Obama

Dear Osama,

This is your brother Obama and now I'm president we can take over. "Just my opinion"
Money Maker Wrote:Dear Osama,

This is your brother Obama and now I'm president we can take over. "Just my opinion".

Can you give one reason for coming to this conclusion?
I thought that, if there were any indications that he were dead, we would have heard it at the end of Bush's term, but maybe they're just not saying because they're not 100% sure.
pic and roll Wrote:Can you give one reason for coming to this conclusion?
Because Obama and Osama rhyme.
BFritz Wrote:I thought that, if there were any indications that he were dead, we would have heard it at the end of Bush's term, but maybe they're just not saying because they're not 100% sure.

I agree.

If he were dead the Bush administration would have jumped all over it. Or bombed the corpse and then jumped all over it.
BFritz Wrote:I thought that, if there were any indications that he were dead, we would have heard it at the end of Bush's term, but maybe they're just not saying because they're not 100% sure.
I just said that and looked for websites and saw that some have been saying he's been dead for years in an unmarked grave so that the U.S. will never find him, and they even say that there was a funeral.

It could be another conspiracy/cover-up like the UFO's and Area 51.
pic and roll Wrote:Can you give one reason for coming to this conclusion?

Nope!!! You have one reason to not think this??
Money Maker Wrote:Nope!!! You have one reason to not think this??
Well for starters they don't have the same dad.Rolleyes
Osama was never a threat? What are you talking about? Osama wasn't the only threat to us but he was a well financed threat. He was a center point for all the radicals to flock to.
As long as he is allowed to hide in Pakistan, we'll never capture him or kill him unless we get extremely lucky. If we could get some boots on the ground and drive him out of the mountainous region bordering Afghanistan/Pakistan, we could probably capture or kill him. However, we need India involved in this as they are serious about taking down terrorism, while Pakistan talks the talk but wont walk the walk.
FBALL Wrote:I agree.

If he were dead the Bush administration would have jumped all over it. Or bombed the corpse and then jumped all over it.

No doubt, he needed any possitive news that he could muster
Beetle01 Wrote:As long as he is allowed to hide in Pakistan, we'll never capture him or kill him unless we get extremely lucky. If we could get some boots on the ground and drive him out of the mountainous region bordering Afghanistan/Pakistan, we could probably capture or kill him. However, we need India involved in this as they are serious about taking down terrorism, while Pakistan talks the talk but wont walk the walk.

Let me borrow the words from an e-mail from a friend of mine who's active-duty Army and staring an Afghan/Pakistan deployment square in the face:

Quote:Adding 30,000 is not enough. Adding 100,000 might be enough. Bring big *** bags of money (that's the Special Forces community's best weapon, anyway). Pay the warlords who helped us kick their ***** the first time. || The Army we have -- despite Clinton's efforts to turn us into a lighter, more mobile force (which I'm not criticizing, at all) -- is built to stop the Ruskies crossing Poland. For example, our (the Army's) best aircraft, the Apache, is a tank destroyer. We don't have enough special ops folks to cover a country that size, anyway. Like you said, special ops teams don't engage. They buy fighters and support them with airstrikes (and do a god ****ed good job at that, by the way) and guns.

Afghanistan is mainly going to be a blacksuit war. The CIA's leading the way in that.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con...03110.html
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/us_world...aeda_.html
http://counterterrorismblog.org/2008/09/...qani_n.php

Pakistan's not going to like this development at all, but then they were mad we did anything at all to upset their neighborhood apple cart. If they'd taken a more proactive role, maybe they wouldn't be worried about exactly who's hiding in walled Karachi mansions today.

The single best thing we can do is take advantage of the Middle East and Muslim world's simmering resentment toward al Qaeda:

Quote:Additionally, Al Qaeda and its affiliates have killed thousands of Muslim civilians elsewhere since September 11: hundreds of ordinary Afghans killed every year by the Taliban, dozens of Saudis killed by terrorists since 2003, scores of Jordanians massacred at a wedding at a U.S. hotel in Amman in November 2005. Even those sympathetic to Al Qaeda have started to notice. "Excuse me Mr. Zawahiri but who is it who is killing with Your Excellency's blessing, the innocents in Baghdad, Morocco and Algeria?" one supporter asked in an online Q&A with Al Qaeda's deputy leader in April that was posted widely on jihadist websites. All this has created a dawning recognition among Muslims that the ideological virus that unleashed September 11 and the terrorist attacks in London and Madrid is the same virus now wreaking havoc in the Muslim world.
If Bush and the warmongers couldn't get him (and they should have) then I very seriously doubt that Obama will. I hope he does though!! But my guess is that Osama will hide in the Pakistani mountains for a long long time.
we need to nuke them all.
Id like to find him and kill him myself for what he done to over 10000 people.. Its so sad