Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan 79 - Wolfe Co. 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unofficial stats for JBS Brent Hall 31 pts./ 14 rebs. Clint Stepp 15 pts./4 assists. John Howard 9 pts./ 5 rebs. 6 assists. Garrison Collins 8 pts./ 8 rebs./ 5 blocks/ 3 assists. Braxton Childers 11 pts./3 rebs./2 assists. Zack Amburgey 3 pts./ 7 rebs. Wolfe Co. led in scoring by D. Hayes 15 pts./ Hawkins 9 pts. Campbell 7 pts./ Hollon 7 pts./ Denninston 6 pts./ Terrill 5 pts. JBS record goes to 10-6. 7-3 in the 14th Region. Good luck playing Jackson City at JC on wed. nite.
Big time game from Brent Hall. He is the most underrated big man in the 14th. Hr cleans up the boards better than anyone I have watched this year and I have seen many teams and many players.

Congrats Crusaders on the victory!
congrats jbs on the win
Where was this game played at?
How long was Stepp in the game?
It certainly appears that Stepp wasn't in long. Congrats JBS
Stardust Wrote:It certainly appears that Stepp wasn't in long. Congrats JBS
How do you get that?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Where was this game played at?
JBS
Way to get the job done, congrats JBS.
Stardust Wrote:It certainly appears that Stepp wasn't in long. Congrats JBS

I listened to the game. The game was much closer than the final score indicated and Stepp played almost the whole game. Hall was the difference in the game along with Big Garrison Collins shot blocking and excellent passing.