Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Steelers 23 - Ravens 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another very hardhitting football game between these two teams. The Steelers lose Hines Ward in the First Quarter.

This was an very entertaining game until the INT at the end put the game away.

I pray that Mcgahee is OK after that devastating hit.
Stardust Wrote:Another very hardhitting football game between these two teams. The Steelers lose Hines Ward in the First Quarter.

This was an very entertaining game until the INT at the end put the game away.

I pray that Mcgahee is OK after that devastating hit.

That was a very hard hit!! Do you think he will get fined for it?? It wasn't intentional, he went in shoulder first but I know they have fined people for alot less before. But Congrats to My Steelers, Told everyone before the season this was there year!!! :1:
Way to go Steelers!
GO STEELERS!!!!!!

i hope Mcgahee is ok
Go Steelers!
Here We Go Steelers Here We Go!! Here We Go Steelers Here We Go!!
can someone post a video of the hit and also what happen to Hines Ward?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:can someone post a video of the hit and also what happen to Hines Ward?

His leg bent a way its not posed to bend. Don't really know how else to describe it.
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:can someone post a video of the hit and also what happen to Hines Ward?

Money Maker Wrote:That was a very hard hit!! Do you think he will get fined for it?? It wasn't intentional, he went in shoulder first but I know they have fined people for alot less before. But Congrats to My Steelers, Told everyone before the season this was there year!!! :1:

I agree, he did not go in head first and that was clear in the replay. It would be a shame if they even consider a fine.
will Hines Ward play in the super bowl?
omg that was a awful hit! does anyone know the status of Mcgahee?
Raider_Nation09 Wrote:omg that was a awful hit! does anyone know the status of Mcgahee?
He's done for the year. Big Grin

Seriously though, I hope he is okay. That was a vicious hit. I hope the Cardinals destroy the Steelers. Won't happen, but I like to think so at least.
BCF4L Wrote:He's done for the year. Big Grin

Seriously though, I hope he is okay. That was a vicious hit. I hope the Cardinals destroy the Steelers. Won't happen, but I like to think so at least.
My predictions, Steelers 34 cards 24. Oh ya the bengals suck and they will never win because the coaches are terrible, the front office is terrible the players are the lafing stock of the NFL because there to busy changing there last name. And Paul brown stadium is the worst stadium in the NFL.
Pond creek nation Wrote:My predictions, Steelers 34 cards 24. Oh ya the bengals suck and they will never win because the coaches are terrible, the front office is terrible the players are the lafing stock of the NFL because there to busy changing there last name. And Paul brown stadium is the worst stadium in the NFL.
Well now, looks like we have an argument here. Well, actually, no we don't. Good call. Smile
I knew the Steelers would pull it off

and ESPN said that McGahee is alright