Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: A little love for Porter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
sports-fan08 Wrote:I agree.
Porters been doing good here lately.

Thanks For just backing off and giving Sosa that wide open skill of a shot. Thanks man your the best!!
No really he has stepped up I think and dont blame him for backing up a bit because sosa would of been to the goal had he not backed off
I think that kentucky is a point guard away from a top 20 team and bating some top teams. Nothing against LIGGINS and PORTER both are good players but porter is probaly doing better than liggins because the freshman mistakes. and Porter is probaly more along the line of a d-2 guard. I think that Jon hood will be a big help for kentucky in the future.
I would take Porter over any of the guys that he has been substituting for
Porter is a junior correct? Alright, this will be his third year playing at UK and his second play for Billy G, Porter has 44 turnovers, as a Junior that number is suprising to me. Liggins has 61 turnovers as a freshmen. Ive noticed that Porter has been playing less and less minutes in games. I dont know if Liggins is stepping up in practie or Porter is just not getting it. Liggins pushes the pase and is alot longer than Porter. To me, Porter passes on to many shots, I can live with a PG to pass on a shot if he is somewhat covers but to pass up wide open shots, thats a whole different story.
Pages: 1 2