Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Donovan McNabb = choke artist?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if anyone watched the end of the Arizona/Philly game today but Donovan McNabb completely choked at the end of the game, giving the ball back to Arizona and allowing them to gain the momentum they needed to win the game. It brought back memories of the super bowl for me when he started puking at the end of the game. Is he just a complete choke artist or am i wrong?
But hes better and richer than me or you..lol
I don't want to say he choked, but he should does seem to make a lot of mistakes in big situations. But, it should not have came down to McNabb at the end of the game. Too many plays during that game that McNabb had no control of cost the Eagles. On the last Eagles play, I felt that McNabb made an incredible pass when the line completely broke down on him. The pass was perfect but the receivers legs were cut out from under him. the pass was there and it may well have been a TD run after the catch since the defender fell. It's just the luck of the game. Many felt that Elway was a choker until he finally won a Super Bowl. I'd take either one of them!
McNabb didnt choke i dont think he really care because he isnt returning to philly
I can't see how some can say Mcnabb chokes. He is overachieving each time he gets his team the the championship game. Only one time can you say he didn't win the gay he should of, and that was when they lost to a pretty good Patriots team in the finals.
first off i hate mcnabb and he does choke. look at his team they have talent. i mean he got benched then when he realized he had to give effort he played awesome. but ever since he said that since he is a black QB he has to worker harder to keep his starting job. total BS!!!!!!!!!!!