Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cardinals 32 - Eagles 25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cards dominated the 1st half with Fitzgerald having a career half. McNabb did a great job of pulling the Eagles back into the game, evetually taking a 25-24 lead. Cards show great heart driving right back down the field by future HOF Kurt Warner willing this team to their first championship game in 61 years.

Congrats Cards.
Congratulations to the Cardinals! It was a wonderful game to watch.
Horrible no call at the end of the game on the pass interference. The announcers were even a little upset that there was no call on the play. Aikman took about 3 minutes out of the telecast to point out how he felt about the play.
PC_You_Know Wrote:Horrible no call at the end of the game on the pass interference. The announcers were even a little upset that there was no call on the play. Aikman took about 3 minutes out of the telecast to point out how he felt about the play.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

HORRIBLE no call.... they were going to score!!!!!!
congrats CARDS!
congratulations cards. kurt warner is most deinitely a hall of famer.
I can't believe the Cardinals are going to the super bowl.
Hopefully the ravens can make it to the bowl, battle of the birds.
i had cards this game good job warner
Tim Hightower scores the game winning TD!!! Good to see multiple old I-AA players succeeding in their rookie season!

Now we just need to see... ARIZONA CARDINALS -- SUPER BOWL XLIII CHAMPIONS!!!
I think the Refs messed this game up for the Eagles, The Eagles Last Drive should of been pass interferance, im not saying the Eagles would of won, But they missed that call at the end of the game. Just wished the outcome was different!
I was happy to see the Cards take this one and will be that much more happy if they can take th next one.