Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: SMS 14th Region Champs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My boys will not let me down. They are a force. Hamilton, Cox and Tent are a powerful trio. Hamiltons 3 point shooting is something to watch this left hander shoot. Cox making good heady plays. Trent owns the paint.
I have watched this team off and on this year and they have a great team chemistry. I think Watkins is a great guard and the kids do not play selfishly which helps with the team effort. Cox and Hamilton are great shooters and Trent is definately an inside force. Good luck the rest of the season to the SMS Bobcats. You have made quite a statement so far.
Congratulations to the Sebastian Bobcats. They beat a good Hazard team by about 14 points. Does anyone know the outcome of the consolation game?? Any highlights on insight on the tournament??
lets hope this group dont turn out like SMS's past two region champs teams in high school
Props to the boys in Blue from SMS. They are all smiles in Jackon, Ky. If you have not seen these boys play, you are missing a real treat. Any time they are in my area, I try to see them. You have used your gifts well.
a.b. combs came from 8 points back to tie hazard late in 4th quarter, was a great game. not real happy with officials, oh well, worth admission.
you knew sms was the favorite going into tournament, was hoping we could knock them off. nice team full of great players.
Congratulations on winning 14th Region Middle School Tournament. I can't wait to see how this team does in the state tournament.