Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ufc 93 Results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-Dennis Siver Vs. Nate Mohr : Dennis Siver Wins by Technical Knock Out at 3:47 in the 3rd round by kick.

-Tom Egan Vs. John Hathaway : John Hathaway Wins by Technical Knock Out at 4:36 in the 1st round .

-Tomasz Drwal Vs. Ivan Serati : Tomasz Drwal Wins by Knock Out at 2:02 in the 1st round .

-Eric Schafer Vs. Antonio Mendes : Eric Schafer Wins by Technical Knock Out at 3:35 in the 1st round .

-Martin Kampmann Vs. Alexandre Barros : Martin Kampmann Wins by Technical Knock Out at 3:09 in the 2nd round .

-Marcus Davis Vs. Chris Lytle: Marcus Davis Wins by Split Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round .

-Jeremy Horn Vs. Rousimar Palhares: Rousimar Palhares Wins by Unanimous Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round .

-Alan Belcher Vs. Denis Kang : Alan Belcher Wins by Submission (Choke) at 1:36 in the 2nd round by guillotine.

-Mark Coleman Vs. Mauricio Rua : Mauricio Rua Wins by Technical Knock Out at 4:36 in the 3rd round .

-Rich Franklin Vs. Dan Henderson : Dan Henderson Wins by Split Decision at 5:00 in the 3rd round .
How were the fights? I didnt get to watch them?
The Franklin fight was a horrible decision. In my opinion Franklin won that fight, hendo lost. Also Coleman along with Shogun looked in horrible shape, they both were gassed by the end of the 1st round. I'm really disappointed with both of Shoguns performances in he UFC so far.
The Coleman fight ended to soon.
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:The Coleman fight ended to soon.

Yea, 15 seconds and it would have went to the judges.