Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: T.J. to the Giants?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard through the rumor mill that T.J. of the Bengals might be heading to New York, any thoughts?
as a giants fan i sure hope so!!
Any rumors of who would be in the deal from NY
I've heard we might get some draft picks but no particular names.
I hope he goes to the Big Apple. His talent is being wasted where he is currently. The situation in Cincinatti is outrageous. He's one of the best and most underrated receivers in the NFL. Catching passes from Manning in NY sounds like a stellar way to get himself noticed, and a much more likely road to a championship than wasting away in an unstable environment in Ohio.

¡JAM!
Well, the way Brown does things in Cincinnati, they'll probably trade for Plaxico Burress.
There has been nothing in Cincinnati media that leads credence to the Bengals making any deals for anone right now.
Me being a Bengals fan. I hope he stays where he is at.

But best of luck to him for wherever he ends up.
Interesting...I thought I had read somewhere that they were interested in Chad Johnson.

Either way good luck to him!
I will be shocked if this actually happens.
He's a free agent, he'll go wherever he wants to go. I just can't see the Giants giving him the money or the years he's looking for.
Good fit for TJ, He's been one of the top receivers in the NFL for the past couple of years, just been on a bad team.
I hope so. He's to good of a reciever to be playing at the Bengals.