Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Phelps vs. Shelby Valley 1/20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Semi-final game.
Thoughts and Predictions?
shelby valley.
Valley by 10 or more
valley by 7
Valley by 15 or more.
wildcatfan01 Wrote:Valley by 10 or more
if im not mistaking phs already beat valley this year without one of their starters.
Valley by 7
hornet14 Wrote:if im not mistaking phs already beat valley this year without one of their starters.
It was at Valley Phelps 59-Valley 56
Phelps,,,go hornets
Have to take Phelps in this one, however another close game.
Hornets by 8
It will be a good game, but you have to take Phelps won by 3 at Valley without a starter. Phelps in a close one.
Phelps
i take phelps

shelby Valley by 10
shelby valley by 10+
Phelps 3+.
It'll be a closeee game.
Phelps 10+.
Valley by 3-
ladycat30 Wrote:shelby valley by 10+
SV beat a Good Paintsville team last year in the semi final with a great game. We'll need that same kind of game this year.
I am cheering for Valley!:blondeche Good Luck to both teams! I pray that no one gets hurt and the best team wins. Good refs would be a plus!
Phelps 53-50
hornet14 Wrote:if im not mistaking phs already beat valley this year without one of their starters.
they did, without hall. i'm taking the hornets by 5
uksports99 Wrote:It will be a good game, but you have to take Phelps won by 3 at Valley without a starter. Phelps in a close one.
This has been said over and over,you also got to remember that Swindall had never played in a game with this Valley team and had only practiced with them once maybe twice before the game at Valley.So as i feel it will still be a close game,i'll pick Valley by 5,i to hope the officiating is good for both sides.Good luck to both but cheering for Valley.
phelps in a close one.
I think it will be another close game. I think SV by 5, due to the experience they have in big games.
I'll go with Valley in this one by 10. Good luck to both!
what time does the game start?
Tuesday, 6:30pm.
Big Grin
Gonna be a dandy game!!
Pages: 1 2