Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott Co. Central 87 - Cordia 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Knott goes to 5-0 in 53rd. District
As expected, good win KCC, I projected a 20+ win.
Wow, Stats?
Ouch!!!!!! Disspointing loss for the Lions..Congrats KCC!
Knott beating up on little brother. Good win for the Patroits.
Congrats KCC
No surprise. Good-job KCC.Wink
Way to go Pats = )

uk96

Congrats Knott...
Stamper play?
Well, The score is shocking figured it been closer
MVP2 Wrote:Stamper play?

Nope, Stamper is still out.
Whoa!..
Great job Patriots! Congrats!!!
Congrats to the pats. Cox had 21, Amburgey 14, Ratliff 11 thats all I know. They were the top scorers.
Congrats KCC
Any timeframe on when Stamper will be back?
House Wrote:Any timeframe on when Stamper will be back?

I have heard that it will be the KCC vs. PCC game on the 29th.
congrats kcc. and just to add this, one thing that kcc does not need to do is rush stamper back into playing. they need to be absolutely sure he is healthy so he doesnt come back and re-injure his ankle because he came back too early.
Coach Amburgey said on the radio that Stamper will be reevaluated on Monday, and may play Tuesday at Powell.
PATS2011 Wrote:I have heard that it will be the KCC vs. PCC game on the 29th.

No offense , but there was no reason for him to play against Cordia. I'm sure he hates not to play, but on a bad ankle everyday of rest helps. Plus, if it's my team I want him 100% later in the year and this was a good opportunity to rest him! Good luck on his return, hate to see kids miss games cause high school flies by and is over before you know it!!
Statement win for the Patriots. Congrats KCC!
How much playing time did Davis get? Points?
Good win KCC...keep the good work up
PATS2011 Wrote:I have heard that it will be the KCC vs. PCC game on the 29th.

I really hope this is true. Stamper is a good kid and athlete and a joy to watch. Plus Knott will be at full strength the next time they play Perry, and(hopefully) they won't be any excuses next time. :thumpsup:
Knott Co. Central 24 19 23 20 86

Cordia 8 23 8 9 48

Knott Co. Central (13-5) -- Cox 21, Ratliff 12, Amburgey 14, Caudill 6, Mullins 5, Bartram 6, Davis 10, Slone 3, Sparkman 2, Adams 5, Campbell 2.
Cordia (6-9) -- Owens 1, Slone 3, Montgomery 2, Combs 18, Everage 9, Collins 7, Watts 1, Stacy 7.
^ Thanks for that.
sounds like kcc played a good game since kcc beat cordia by a much smaller margin the last time they played.
Memorial Gym #5 Wrote:No offense , but there was no reason for him to play against Cordia. I'm sure he hates not to play, but on a bad ankle everyday of rest helps. Plus, if it's my team I want him 100% later in the year and this was a good opportunity to rest him! Good luck on his return, hate to see kids miss games cause high school flies by and is over before you know it!!

He did not play against cordia.
Wasn't this game close at halftime?
Pages: 1 2