Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: GRC 85 - Lexington Christian 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another big win for Clark Co.

Lexington Christian 11 8 19 18 56

Clark Co. 19 26 21 19 85

Lexington Christian (4-12) -- Burdette 9, Kindred 2, Evans 12, Sparks 8, Barnette 8, Helton 4, Gullett 5, Cherry 4, Heileg 2, Staton 2.
Clark Co. (15-3) -- Hatton 11, Daniel 21, Brewer 2, Skinner 3, Blair 2, Stenzel 16, Martin 4, Thomas 4, Zollo 20, Rogers 2.

http://www.kentucky.com
Cory Rogers for GRCwas injured during the first quarter. He was knocked out and play was called till a ambulance could come. Reports is he is up and alert , but has a broken nose. He will be out indefinitely.

FBALL - I believe you have a contact with GRC. Any updates would be appreciated. Our thoughts and prayers.
Stardust Wrote:Cory Rogers for GRCwas injured during the first quarter. He was knocked out and play was called till a ambulance could come. Reports is he is up and alert , but has a broken nose. He will be out indefinitely.

FBALL - I believe you have a contact with GRC. Any updates would be appreciated. Our thoughts and prayers.
They have been decimated by injuries this year. I'll see what I can find out. One thing I can tell you is that my contact is very high on Zollo. The kid is not done growing and has tremendous upside.
FBALL Wrote:They have been decimated by injuries this year. I'll see what I can find out. One thing I can tell you is that my contact is very high on Zollo. The kid is not done growing and has tremendous upside.

They appear to have five kids that could be the leading scorer night-in/night-out.
GRC is an athletic team that has trouble putting a complete game together IMO. They are young, but they have a tremendous amount of upside.

Congrats GRC!
The update that I heard about Cory is that he has a broken nose and a consussion. All 5 of GRC's starters have been on the IR this year, making it very difficult for this team to establish solid chemeistry.
Good win for clark county.
Clark County has also been starting 4 sophmores. They are going to be hard to handle for the next couple of years.
FBALL Wrote:Clark County has also been starting 4 sophmores. They are going to be hard to handle for the next couple of years.

That is for sure!