Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Card Games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What kind of card games do you like to play?

I like rook, phase 10 , rummy, speed. Those are just a few off the top of my head
Phase 10 and Runny. Use to play rook but its been like 20 years couldn't remember if I had to.

Speed never heard of it.
Poker is fun but I don't get to play it anymore.
I like to play poker too, but I suck at it and it seems to get me in some trouble
I won't go there.
Yeah, me either...lol..thats why I dont play it anymore
I'll leave that question for CTD to ask.
lol..wonder where he is at?
I think he changed positions at work and doesn't stay close to a computer as much as he did before.
I bet he's sad over that, I know I would be
Terrible I mean the poor guy really has to work a little now.
He will be ok, a lil work never hurt anyone
A little is right when it comes to CTD.
I like rook and phase 10, I also like this other game but I don't know whay it's called...I'm pretty good at it.
two person spades ! the best game ever
Rook, guts, 7 card and 5 card stud, Texas Hold-Em, Omaha Hold-Em, Jacks or better,
I like Hearsts.
whats phase 10?? lol ive never played that before...
but i like rook and holdem or any other poker, spades, bull,and spoons (esp. when alotta ppl play)
Spoons as in when you have a circle of people with so many cars and they have to discard to someone else until osmeone gets a pair or something then they grab a spoon and then everyone grabs one and the person who doesn't gets a spoon loses??? If so then I LOVE that game! Lol...I just wanted to make sure we were talking about the same game. I went to DC in May with Close Up and the group from SF had everyone in the program playing...
Ive never played spoons
haha yeah thats it*
lol we play it at school when we're exempt from semester tests n stuff...or times like that --u kno
but its crazy...i love it
I like rook, phase 10, spades, hearts, rummy, and Bull Shi t
CatDawg Wrote:A little is right when it comes to CTD.

I like to think i work hard thank you..

and i hate just about all card games..

and you'll not get me to bite on that CD Lol..
my english teacher actually taught me how to play spoons...she LOVES that game! It's fun...trust me it passed the time away in D.C...every night we got run out of the 'club' at the top of our hotel because we didn't want ot stop playing...we never missed curfew though...
Rummy, Texas Hold 'em, Spoons, Bullsh**, Skipbo, Speed, Solitaire, Spider Solitaire.... I love lots of card games.
tribe at our next party we should all play spoons after we had been partying for awhile...could you imagine...lol it'd be hilarious...espically if everyone was like i was at our last party....
CatDawg Wrote:Phase 10 and Runny.
So CD, how exactly do you play "runny"? Smile Just jerkin your chain man. Couldn't pass it up.

I only play Texas Hold'em and Omaha. Everything else can go to hell. Smile