Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Prestonsburg vs Sheldon Clark 1/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts on this rematch?
i say blackcats 65-59
Blackcats by double digits...
I agree the Cats went to Inez they beat the Cards by double digets so I don't think anything will change on a netural court.
well the game in inez was close throught until the end...this game was the first back for bj moore of sc...now that he is back in playing shape this game will be very different!!!cards by 10
Gametime is set for 6 on Saturday.

I will take Prestonsburg by 10+. The Blackcats will miss Austin Gearheart in the paint but will still get the job done in this game.

Good luck to both teams!
fan_14 Wrote:well the game in inez was close throught until the end...this game was the first back for bj moore of sc...now that he is back in playing shape this game will be very different!!!cards by 10

No the game in Inez wasn't close long Pburg was up 20-6 at on point in the first and 24-10 at the end of the first and it was consistantly a 15-20 point game through out the only time it got "close" was when Pack called off the press SC cut it to 11.
outdoorsman43 Wrote:Gametime is set for 6 on Saturday.

I will take Prestonsburg by 10+. The Blackcats will miss Austin Gearheart in the paint but will still get the job done in this game.

Good luck to both teams!

The Cats are also going to be without Seth Setser who will be playing in the Border Bowl.
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:The Cats are also going to be without Seth Setser who will be playing in the Border Bowl.

I think it will be a good game and G/L to Setser in the Border Bowl game.
The Cards will give Pburg fits if they can handle the press and get 2nd chance points, but no one on SC's team can matchup with Patrick down low and if he can stay out of foul trouble the Blackcats should win by 10+.

Best of luck to both!
Bleacher_Creature_10 Wrote:No the game in Inez wasn't close long Pburg was up 20-6 at on point in the first and 24-10 at the end of the first and it was consistantly a 15-20 point game through out the only time it got "close" was when Pack called off the press SC cut it to 11.

um i'm pretty sure they were only up 6 at half time.....anyway cards win this game 76 to 65
SC is really playing good as of late. with porter and moore hitting from all cylinders and chapman never turning the ball over S.C should be hard to beat
Prestonburg has played well since their loss to SC by 14. But I think SC is too much.

SC 75-64
Stardust Wrote:Prestonburg has played well since their loss to SC by 14. But I think SC is too much.

SC 75-64

Prestonsburg beat Sheldon Clark by 14.
I'm going to take Prestonsburg by 10+
EKY_Soccer_Fanatic Wrote:I'm going to take Prestonsburg by 10+
didn't Sc just beat Allen Central in overtime? If they went into overtime with Allen Central . P-burg should beat them by 25 easy
true but sc had some players out
P-Burg by 4
I think with Setser playing in the Border Bowl and Gearheart out that will hurt Pburg inside but I look for Tackett and Burchett to have a great game and from what I saw against SF, I don't think SC can match up with them. Pburg by 8.
The game @ S.C. was never in jeopardy ! I would have to agree that without Gearheart & Setser. they are in danger of getting into foul trouble on the inside but, as far as Defense, Scoring, & talent, I think P-Burg takes this one by 12.