Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County @ Bryan Station 1/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Big game between two top 5 teams.
I think Scott County just has too much talent.
I think Station takes this one. Scott Co. has to many "me's" and not enough team as of right now, if Hicks gets it straightend out, look for them to cut down the nets in March. If he don't.......Things could get interesting at Rupp.
I'll take Bryan Station by 7.

Best of luck to both!
Its hard to beat Station @ Station. I'll take the Defenders.
Scott Co 25- Bryan Station 8 after 1. The score was 6-6 when SC went on a 19-2 run to end the quarter.

Guyn has 3 early fouls for SC. He also has 8 pts.
rojas Wrote:Scott Co 25- Bryan Station 8 after 1. The score was 6-6 when SC went on a 19-2 run to end the quarter.

Guyn has 3 early fouls for SC. He also has 8 pts.

Honestly, I think Guyn on the bench is a good thing for Scott! But, if he is sitting the pine, who is gonna throw up his customary wild shots?
he's 1/1 from 2 and 2/2 from 3 tonight.
SC has already played 9 kids.
SC 46- BS 28 at the half.

Phares has 19 pts on 7/9 shooting. Euton has 10.
57-34 SC. Phares was just viciously undercut on a 2 hand dunk by Adams at BS. Cheap.

Phares had 25 points when he was injured.
I'm shocked at this halftime score. Looks like a great half by Scott County on both ends of the floor!
64-41 SC at the end of 3. Phares is still out. I hope he is OK.
rojas Wrote:64-41 SC at the end of 3. Phares is still out. I hope he is OK.

What did he injure?
His head. Adams undercut him on a 2 handed fast break dunk. The radio said it was a vicious cheap shot.
rojas Wrote:His head. Adams undercut him on a 2 handed fast break dunk. The radio said it was a vicious cheap shot.

That's too bad, looks like he was having an outstanding game up to this point. Hope he will be alright.