Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Run in with Ramel Bradley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I put this here and not the college sports thread because this doesn't really pertain to sports. But as some of you may know, I work at the Fine Arts Library and it's usually boring, and I see the same old people everyday. Well today someone came in needing some help finding material for one of his classes, and out of all people it was Ramel Bradley, so I helped him find the stuff he needed, then we talked about Big Blue Madness for a while. He's a pretty laid back guy with a HOTT girlfriend.
awesome
haha oh--too bad he has a girlfriend
that's awesome
Thats kool....
If you only knew about my night with Ramel and Bobby Perry...Some of us mountain boys showed them a good time here at Newtown

BallaBaby

Sounds interesting..lol
I heard about that alfus.............good job by the way, lolConfusedhh:
Pretty cool.
alfus21 Wrote:If you only knew about my night with Ramel and Bobby Perry...Some of us mountain boys showed them a good time here at Newtown

what happened alfus?
Alfus21, is that a good thing or a bad thing showing them a good time?
Cause I have heard some stories about some mountain boys and UK basketball players before???????
Ill keep my lil secret
O by the way did you tell him about BGR lol?
alfus21 Wrote:If you only knew about my night with Ramel and Bobby Perry...Some of us mountain boys showed them a good time here at Newtown

I'm beginning to worry about that statement.....
Awesome CE.
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:I'm beginning to worry about that statement.....
:lol: :lol:
Took the words right outta my mouth.