Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Best Energy Man In The 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who Do You Think Brings The Most Energy To A Game
Klay Maggard
Iam Goin To Say
Klay Maggard-PCC
Mike Campbell-HHS
Logan Bartrum-Kcc
The only reason Bartrum is on here is because he plays with alot of energy and good d
Prolly Maggard or Banks.
Players:
Logan Bartum
Michael Campbell
Klay Maggard
Garrison Collins Defense[blocks] gets JBS going.

Coaches:
Raymond Justice
Alan Hatcher
Al Holland
I'd say Charlie Banks or Klay Maggard. Pretty much, I'm agreeing with most people that have already posted.
Jordan Amis, he brings more energy to a game than any other player in the 14th hands down.
Jordan Amis Brings Alot But Not Near The Same As The Players Above
I think Logan Bartrum from KCC brings a lot of energy... He does a lot of good things that coaches want from a sub... Plays d, dosen't turn the ball over, and can score.
Jordan Amis, no doubt.
Klay Maggard.
thetruth98 Wrote:Jordan Amis, he brings more energy to a game than any other player in the 14th hands down.

I like Jordan Amis for this one as well. The others mentioned are also great choices as well. It is hard to pick just one.
Bartrum plays with a lot of energy when he steps on the court also, Jordan Amis.
Spartan4Life Wrote:Bartrum plays with a lot of energy when he steps on the court also, Jordan Amis.

jordan amis
Spartan4Life Wrote:Bartrum plays with a lot of energy when he steps on the court also, Jordan Amis.

I agree
Jordan amis
Brent Hall of JBS. 110% Hustle on both ends. Was leading state in rebs.
Mr.Mister Wrote:I think Logan Bartrum from KCC brings a lot of energy... He does a lot of good things that coaches want from a sub... Plays d, dosen't turn the ball over, and can score.

I just dont think Logan brings enough to even be mentioned...sure he slaps the floor on D but when he puts his head down hes blown by..hes a decent ball player but as far as bringin energy to the game though..dont think hes there
king360 Wrote:I just dont think Logan brings enough to even be mentioned...sure he slaps the floor on D but when he puts his head down hes blown by..hes a decent ball player but as far as bringin energy to the game though..dont think hes there

Smile :Clap: apparently you've never seen him play.
I would have to say Jordan Amis from PCC
stinkycheese_81 Wrote:Smile :Clap: apparently you've never seen him play.

Jordan Amis brings much more energy to the game than him. Logan brings enthusiasm to the game though.
king360 Wrote:I just dont think Logan brings enough to even be mentioned...sure he slaps the floor on D but when he puts his head down hes blown by..hes a decent ball player but as far as bringin energy to the game though..dont think hes there

Plus he also runs his mouth way to much on court.
Theshinningknight Wrote:Plus he also runs his mouth way to much on court.

So he is the only player to run there mouth? Congrats Logan. lol:thatsfunn
Andy Blank is a top energy guy,imo. Jordan Amis really opened my eyes in the YMT with the energy he showed when he was on Cox in the diamond and 1. Klay, also, is so physical he intimidates some weaker players.
kryptonite Wrote:Andy Blank is a top energy guy,imo. Jordan Amis really opened my eyes in the YMT with the energy he showed when he was on Cox in the diamond and 1. Klay, also, is so physical he intimidates some weaker players.

Id beat klay to death..lol
kryptonite Wrote:Andy Blank is a top energy guy,imo. Jordan Amis really opened my eyes in the YMT with the energy he showed when he was on Cox in the diamond and 1. Klay, also, is so physical he intimidates some weaker players.

oh please i dont fear a thing but a empty skoal can son. amis does bring a lil energy to the table
Brent Hall from jbs...the kid just doesnt take a possession off...the other players around jbs feed off of him...when he is going...so is jbs
Personally, i think that EVERYONE on kcc's team including logan, brings energy to the game... I'm part of the pep club and everytime anyone does anything good, we always get excited..ohh, and everyone who said that all logan does is run his mouth and talk smack.. well im sure he's the only player out there that would ever talk smack..
KCCFAN23 Wrote:Brent Hall from jbs...the kid just doesnt take a possession off...the other players around jbs feed off of him...when he is going...so is jbs

Agreed! He does so much for the Crusaders!
king360 Wrote:Id beat klay to death..lol

24 points w/ a chaser on him. good D, okay!
Pages: 1 2