Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best sophomores in the 15th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who do you think?
im going to have to go with wes rowe from pikeville
HoRnEt4EvEr Wrote:im going to have to go with wes rowe from pikeville

wade skaggs from LC. no doubt at all.
Nathan Martin - Betsy Layne
Jordan Hairston - Belfry
Skaggs is a good shooter.Could be better but he won"t play defense and he is not a team player.He DOES NOT get his team mates involved. He looks to shoot first and pass last.Last time I looked at stats he was averaging shooting the ball 23 times a game.This is obviously leaving team mates out of the picture.They have a lot of talent on that team but that is the problem they are not a team.........
I believe SV's best sophomores are Trey Roberts, Rusty Roberts, and Jacob Robinson.... but I don't think any of them are considered to be tops in the region.
I'm going to have to say Nathan Martin from BL. He should be mentioned among the top sophomores in the 15th. This kid can shoot.
BobcatFan4Life Wrote:I'm going to have to say Nathan Martin from BL. He should be mentioned among the top sophomores in the 15th. This kid can shoot.

Thought Martin was a junior.

Nathan Martin is by far the best sophomore in the 15th.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:Thought Martin was a junior.

Nathan Martin is by far the best sophomore in the 15th.

Nope, but I think so to. Hes a very good leader to this team, and hes only a sophomore.
sportfan Wrote:Skaggs is a good shooter.Could be better but he won"t play defense and he is not a team player.He DOES NOT get his team mates involved. He looks to shoot first and pass last.Last time I looked at stats he was averaging shooting the ball 23 times a game.This is obviously leaving team mates out of the picture.They have a lot of talent on that team but that is the problem they are not a team.........

No one on the lawrence county team shoots the ball 23 times, and how can you say he shoots the ball to many times he shot 6-9 from the 3 point line against pikeville, to me he should be shootin more.
Nathan Martin is probably the best sophomore in the 15th
Personally I like Turner and Hall (when he is in full health) from SF.
Can't leave out Jacob McClanahan.
Ive seen Nathan play a couple times, Hes probably the best sophmore for sure.
Nathan Martin of Betsy Layne and Jacob McClanahan of East Ridge.
Wade Skaggs- Lawrence County
Cody Parker- Johnson Central
Josh Green- Paintsville
Cody Parker ,Tanner Bratton and J.K. Hall all from Johnson Central
My opinion is that Nathan Martin from Betsy Layne is the top sophmore in the 15th region. He is a natural leader on the court. He is the team's leading scorer and their go to guy.
Eagle_Fan442 Wrote:Cody Parker ,Tanner Bratton and J.K. Hall all from Johnson Central

I agree, this group has the size and athletic abilty to really be great. Look for JC to build upon these three and compete hard in the 15th in coming years!
sportfan Wrote:Skaggs is a good shooter.Could be better but he won"t play defense and he is not a team player.He DOES NOT get his team mates involved. He looks to shoot first and pass last.Last time I looked at stats he was averaging shooting the ball 23 times a game.This is obviously leaving team mates out of the picture.They have a lot of talent on that team but that is the problem they are not a team.........

Explain to me how they are not a team when each every game they have had 3-5 sometimes even 6 players in double figures. I will be waiting for your reply!
Cody Parker JC
Wade Skaggs LC
cody parker
Martin-BL
Parker-JC
Maldenado(#3)-BL
shannon turner from south floyd....kid has really improved in the last year lights out from behind the line and can now dunk....really has surprised me
have to say , only way to find out is see whoo wins it all in three years.
wade skaggs and cody parker

and wade skaggs= best sophmore in 15th region...

he doesnt look to shoot everytime he has the ball, i think he should shoot the ball more he passes just like everyone else....
and even if he did look to shoot the ball everytime what wrong with that? im pretty sure that passing the ball wont win you the game.. shooting and scoring will...
well i guess players that are good and score alot cant be considered "good" players anymore according to you....

:Clap:
I say Dakota Hall #2 from South Floyd.
I curious, how many are true sophomores and not hold backs?
B-Ball#1TheFan Wrote:I curious, how many are true sophomores and not hold backs?
If they're sophomores they're true sophomores.
Pages: 1 2