Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Perry Central at Hazard 1/16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Thoughts, predictions?
I think Perry carries the momentum they recieved from the WYMT Classic, and improve there record against Hazard to 2-0 this year. :Thumbs:
Btw imo Michael Campbell will back for this one.
I will go with Perry Central to win @ Memorial Gym. I think that Noble will have one of those shooting night's that Hazard will be able to do nothing about.

Good luck to both teams!
Perry by 8...this will be closed before too long..lol
Iam Goin To Say Hazard By2
I Think Campbell Will Be Back For This One
Pcc 59-54.
Ill say Hazard wins if Campbell is back.
the bulldogs easily, gonna go show them dores that the dawgs are for real.:rockon:
Campbell got voted off the team..atleast thats what they say..i think its just something to throw Perry off
Why is their all this talk about Campbell? He's not a difference maker IMO not even top 10. Hes a poor decision maker on offense and IMO (again) I think he hurts them more than help them. And, oh yeah... Hes nothing but trouble.
On Hazards home court?

Even as good as PCC has been playing I don't think they will beat Hazard at home.

This will be a battle, Hazard by 3
thagreatest Wrote:Why is their all this talk about Campbell? He's not a difference maker IMO not even top 10. Hes a poor decision maker on offense and IMO (again) I think he hurts them more than help them. And, oh yeah... Hes nothing but trouble.

lol, He helps on boards,defense,motivator,tough and a big body to compete with down-low. Im not saying hes the best player on their team or anything, but He defiantly doesn't hurt them. JMO TongueirateSho
Overrated Wrote:lol, He helps on boards,defense,motivator,tough and a big body to compete with down-low. Im not saying hes the best player on their team or anything, but He defiantly doesn't hurt them. JMO TongueirateSho

:igiveup:
i would have to agree overated
he may not have the best post moves but he get things done down low
he is a really big body and people fear him he is a big strong loud boy full of energy
there is no way hazard will be better without him
thagreatest Wrote:Why is their all this talk about Campbell? He's not a difference maker IMO not even top 10. Hes a poor decision maker on offense and IMO (again) I think he hurts them more than help them. And, oh yeah... Hes nothing but trouble.

I'm no fan of Mr Campbell but hes much better than your giving him credit for. Noway Hazard is better without him. He's a leader, a big body, and is not afrad to sacrifice his body for a loose ball.
stinkycheese_81 Wrote:the bulldogs easily, gonna go show them dores that the dawgs are for real.:rockon:

Cmon now.
PCC by 7
Hatcher will school Holland. I think coaching will be the difference. Both teams are great though and it could very easily come down to these two for trip to the Sweet sixteen.
They Could Be A Region ChampionShip If Knott Forfits Or Somthing
i got to agree with you their, that tate cox is unreal, one of the best ive seen around here in a while. :notworthy
he really is
he is strong, sees the floor really well, just a complete player
and a better kid, Tate Cox is the real deal
Vertical Wrote:They Could Be A Region ChampionShip If Knott Forfits Or Somthing
Key word in my prediction is "could".
KCC is right there also no doubt, but anything can happen and usually does.Big Grin
Vertical Wrote:They Could Be A Region ChampionShip If Knott Forfits Or Somthing

What?
If Knott Forfits Then Hazard And Perry Could Be A Region Championship
Vertical Wrote:If Knott Forfits Then Hazard And Perry Could Be A Region Championship

lol... kcc is not a shoo-in.
Knott Central VS Perry Central Region Championahip
2008-2009
Semi Finals
Knott-64 Hazard-59
Perry-51 Letcher-49
GOOOOO HAZARD!!!!
BEAT PCC!!!!!!!!!
Vertical Wrote:Knott Central VS Perry Central Region Championahip
2008-2009
Semi Finals
Knott-64 Hazard-59
Perry-51 Letcher-49

Were in the middle of the season and your predicting the semi and finals of the region? Cmon now. Knotts far from a shoe in to the finals.
Aslan Wrote:Were in the middle of the season and your predicting the semi and finals of the region? Cmon now. Knotts far from a shoe in to the finals.

as well as any other team in the 14th quad (LCC, PCC, KCC, HHS) could make it to the finals. You won't know who it will be until game day.
PATS2011 Wrote:as well as any other team in the 14th quad (LCC, PCC, KCC, HHS) could make it to the finals. You won't know who it will be until game day.

14th region is definitely up for grabs. No way to predict this one.

As for the Hazard/PCC game.....

So far this year Hazard seems to either play really good or really bad, while PCC has been the most consistent team in the region. So I'll say if Hazard plays one of their really good games they win, but not by much. If they're off their game at all this one goes to PCC.
This big rivalry game can always go either way. Two great coaches, two great teams, PCC is playing great ball and I really like their team this year. Hazard is good, but they have been up and down at times. Now with the Michael Campbell situation, its hard to tell how they will resond if he does not return, I would like to see him come back and finish his last year of high scool sports, he will really regret it if he decides not to play again. Anyway hopefully Hazard can come out and play their game and get the job done, but PCC really scares me. So with that said, I have to go with the Dawgs in a typical battle between these two!!

Hazard 64
Perry Co. Central 61

Good luck Dawgs!! I also hope everything goes good at the game and there are no problems so we can let everyone see that this rivalry can be played year in and year out without having to cancel the games in the future!! Thanks!!
PCC in this one by 10+. If Campbell is back for this game, then Al Holland is stupid. Talk about the thread on respecting coaches. Michael Campbell had the opportunity to be a very good player, but lack of respect for others and a bad attitude kept him from that. He is not a great player anyway just a big body to get in there and move others around a little. I just can't see coach Holland letting him come back after his little break down when KCC stomped them.
Pages: 1 2 3