Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
who thinks LC can win the 15th region?

and which player will have the biggest impact on there team in doing so.
I think LC can.
&
either Mike Adkins or Wade Skaggs. It is really hard to single out anyone on this team with all of the talent they have.
Not a shot with Valley in the 15th
SV hasnt been so hot lately.
Last night
Valley 103
Pike central 56
I pray they don't start warming up.
JackRabbitSlimJR Wrote:SV hasnt been so hot lately.

Well they thumped Pike Central last night 103-56 and everyone in the 15th knows that when this team in clicking no one can come within 20 points of them.

Lawrence County obviously is having a good season and one better than most thought they would have, but this region is Valley's.
OK? Look that means nothing?

Any team can beat any team.
JackRabbitSlimJR Wrote:ok? look that means nothing?

any team can beat anyteam.

12-26-08
Lawrence 79
Pike central72
Lawrence should just really focus on getting out of the 57th and if so then all they get to do is play in the Shelby Valley Inv. AKA the 15th region tourny.
JackRabbitSlimJR Wrote:who thinks LC can win the 15th region?

and which player will have the biggest impact on there team in doing so.

Smile
Lawrence Co. has had a decent year, actually a little better than I expected, but, I don't think there is any way they can win the region.

The 15th is SV's to lose.
No Way!!!
Ok, Lawrence County is really good. I believe that they have a great chance of winning the 57th, but winning region would be a big task. Shelby Valley is really tough so it would be hard for us to come out with the win, but don't be saying that there is no way on earth for us to win. SV could have a bad night and we could have an amazing night, it is possible.
Anything is possible. That is why they play the games.
FBALL Wrote:Anything is possible. That is why they play the games.

Agreed.
SV will win. They can be beat but I dont think it will happen in that region.
theflash Wrote:sv will win..they can be beat but i dont think it will happen in that region

There is no doubt LC will take the districts but dont count them out on regions.
Upsets do happen and coming into a game all cocky and etc. usually is what sparks an upset.
JackRabbitSlimJR Wrote:There is no doubt LC will take the districts but dont count them out on region.
:lmao: :lmao: The 2nd one is in case you missed the first one.
The Fan Wrote::lmao: :lmao: the 2nd one is in case you missed the first one

:dontthink
And you think your funny?
The Fan Wrote::lmao: :lmao: the 2nd one is in case you missed the first one

What is really annoying is people who make comments like this. I said before that it will be tough for LC to win region, but there is a chance that they will. I don't see why you have to laugh at peoples comments instead of just agreeing and accepting the fact that UPSETS DO HAPPEN and that it can happen in region this year. I bet you won't be laughing if LC comes out and whens it will you?
LCthug Wrote:What is really annoying is people who make comments like this. I said before that it will be tough for LC to win region, but there is a chance that they will. I don't see why you have to laugh at peoples comments instead of just agreeing and accepting the fact that UPSETS DO HAPPEN and that it can happen in region this year. I bet you won't be laughing if LC comes out and whens it will you?

I agree.:notworthy
LCthug Wrote:What is really annoying is people who make comments like this. I said before that it will be tough for LC to win region, but there is a chance that they will. I don't see why you have to laugh at peoples comments instead of just agreeing and accepting the fact that UPSETS DO HAPPEN and that it can happen in region this year. I bet you won't be laughing if LC comes out and whens it will you?
The reason I did that was because he said " THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT LC WILL WIN THE DISTRICT " they will probably play SC at there gym in the first game there is not a lock they will even make it out of the district let alone win it and I was not even commenting on your post anyway.
JackRabbitSlimJR Wrote:there is no doubt LC will take the districts....
but dont count them out on regions.
upsets do happen.
and coming into a game all cocky and etc. usually is what sparks an upset

What's funny is that in the latter part of your post, you say not to count out Lawrence at regions, since "upsets do happen". Which is a valid point.

But you say this right after having just stated in the beginning of your post that "there is no doubt LC will take districts". No doubt at all?? Really?? I thought you had just said upsets do happen...

You can't have it both ways. If you want to say that SV can be upset in regionals, then you also have to admit that LC could be upset in district. Right?
JackRabbitSlimJR Wrote:there is no doubt LC will take the districts....
but dont count them out on regions.
upsets do happen.
and coming into a game all cocky and etc. usually is what sparks an upset

You think they will get past Johnson Central that easily? Rolleyes

They have a good shot at district but I don't think that "there is no doubt that they will".
I grew up learning anything is possible, but I dont think they can handle Shelby Valley.
Sorry but i think the only people that thinks Lawrence can win region is Lawrence. SV had two bad games and still won...but they seem to be getting things back in order. So if SV is on top of their game, then SV has the region locked up. But like everyone has said anything can happen, just have to wait and see.
Johnson Central is playing much better than the first time these two met. Next Thursday night is LCs chance to show they can win the district. If they can go to JC and win then I might be convinced but if not, then JC will be the favorite.
OutsideLogic Wrote:Johnson Central is playing much better than the first time these two met. Next Thursday night is LCs chance to show they can win the district. If they can go to JC and win then I might be convinced but if not, then JC will be the favorite.

I would have to agree with you. JC has been stepping it up here lately. Right now I think LC and JC are the 57th district favorites to go to region, but which one wins the district is uncertain. And should the district match ups end up that they don't meet in the final, then one may not make region. But anyway, that is all dealing with the 57th, which is not a guarantee for LC. Should LC win the 57th and make it to region or JC for that matter, they will have their work cut out for them. SV is not the only other good team in the 15th that they would have to beat. But as we all know and have witnessed, ANYTHING can happen. LC could get hot, JC could too, or some other team could have a great night. Pikeville is pretty much on the same level as LC and JC on a given night. But if SV is playing like SV can play, it will be hard for anyone to beat them in the 15th. I will be cheering our 57th representatives on though and would love to see LC or JC win the 15th. I'm just not counting on it. Best of luck!!:thumpsup:
LoL at all of JRSjr's posts being edited because of rule 12 violation.:lmao:
the 1 the only Wrote:Lawrence should just really focus on getting out of the 57th and if so then all they get to do is play in the Shelby Valley Inv. AKA the 15th region tourny.

I agree 100%. Because if you dont get out of districts then you wont be playing for the regional title.
Pages: 1 2