Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: June Buchanan 87 - Riverside 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
JBS 87 - Riverside 14
Anyone have information on Riverside? I am assuming that they are a very small school? There games have been very large deficits per game, which tells me their challenge is to get enough athletes/players to compete.

Anyone have any insight. I appreciate their willingness to compete night in and night out.
Stardust Wrote:Anyone have information on Riverside? I am assuming that they are a very small school? There games have been very large deficits per game, which tells me their challenge is to get enough athletes/players to compete.

Anyone have any insight. I appreciate their willingness to compete night in and night out.

I think they have a total of 15 boys in the their high school. I know they have a cross country team and I have seen them run in khaki pants and white button ups.
Therunner Wrote:I think they have a total of 15 boys in the their high school. I know they have a cross country team and I have seen them run in khaki pants and white button ups.

Cudo's to them. I can appreciate what they are attempting to do.
Stardust Wrote:Cudo's to them. I can appreciate what they are attempting to do.

Sounds like they really try hard at what they do.
Another heartbreaker for Riverside! Keep your head up boys.
JackRabbitSlimJR Wrote:Fantastic.
complements of FBALL
I agree, its fantastic that the kids from Riverside get to play a game they enjoy playing. I wish everybody else had just as good of an attitude as those kids.
Yeah they do have a good attitude. My son plays for them and he is in the 7th grade. He is #40. They are a really small school and they have to share their practice time with the girls team and the elementary team, so they get a couple of days a week to practice. My son, just like the rest of the boys just love to play ball, although they would like to win, it doesn't discourage them if they don't.
Yea its sad to see this Riverside team get beat a lot but they have really good attitudes in every sport. They play just for the love of the game.
Terrible.
deaton10380 Wrote:Yeah they do have a good attitude. My son plays for them and he is in the 7th grade. He is #40. They are a really small school and they have to share their practice time with the girls team and the elementary team, so they get a couple of days a week to practice. My son, just like the rest of the boys just love to play ball, although they would like to win, it doesn't discourage them if they don't.
Kudos to the Rams and your son. His perserverance will benefit him greatly one day. Mr. Hostetler would be proud of their effort.
Cudos to Riverside!
Thank You all for your positive comments.
keep in there Riverside
hang in there riverside, it will get better
Will Riverside remain in the KHSAA? I heard they may not. They'd be more competitive in the church school league.
Terrible.
Keep Yours Heads Up
Schedule Jbs Next Year And You Will Get A W
Vertical Wrote:Terrible.
Keep Yours Heads Up
Schedule Jbs Next Year And You Will Get A W

How do you figure that?
pickandroll Wrote:How do you figure that?

probably means clint will have to beat riverside himself after big man garrison leaves, and the hustle of hall.
Jbs will have no one left after this year..
besides clint they have a couple that will come out just to fill spots but nothing else