Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Would you take Pac-Man?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Cincinnati sports radio spent a considerable amount of time this morning discussing whether Cincinnati should go after Pro-Bowl caliber thug, Pac-Man Jones.

He could be signed for a relatively cheap price and would bring something to the Bengals that they have not had in a long time - a true break-away return guy and a shut-down corner.

He says that he is going to AA meetings twice a week. But he has to do that in order to repair his image. We could give him a mentor like Chris Henry to help get back on the straight and narrow :eek:
That's about par for the course for the Bengals the last few years. I'm beginning to wonder if the Bengals wearing orange and black and having stripes is a coincidence or not.

The Bengals need to get rid of some cancers, not bring in more.
No.

He is to much trouble for any team, because he is all about him and no one else and it's been proven time and time again.
I hope the Bengals do get him so Hines Ward can break his jaw too.
Nope, he's a cancer to any team he's on.
He would probably fit in quiet well in the Bengals locker room lol
Pac Man could go away for a long time. Cincy can't handle Chad Johnson and it'd be stupid to add another personality of that magnitude. Not to mention, think of all the negative press that comes along w/ Adam. Overall, just not a smart move, no matter the cost.
I wouldnt take him. He is nothing but trouble. That is just like the Bengals though, they only will sign you if u are a trouble maker or have been in jail. Smile
Not a chance. He will never learn. A complete thug.
if the Bengals do this then you might as well right it off, they just need to leave the league, to many good Corners they could pick up in the draft and free agency rather than that idiot
HAHAHA Cincy is thinking about getting Jones...

They are what the Raiders were in the 80's except Cincy can't win with their thugs....lol

Oh and to answer the question if I would take Jones on my team.... No.
Heck no. Nothing but a waste of money. How many chances can you give on loser who never shows a sign of repenting?
He would definitely not be on any team of mine. He did NOTHING for the cowboys this year on the field in the games he played, and just caused huge contraversy. But they ask for it when they have him and TO and Tank Johnson all on the same team. But no, Pacman has ran out of chances.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I hope the Bengals do get him so Hines Ward can break his jaw too.

classic:Thumbs:
NO
Smile Smile Post of the year..:Clap:
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:I hope the Bengals do get him so Hines Ward can break his jaw too.
Lord yeah! My ravens will take him and Rey Lewis can shank him if he messes up!
No Way, to much trouble out of him, Hope the Bengals dont take him either!