Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Boone County @ Campbell County 1/17
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The teams were ranked second and third, respectively, in last week's Enquirer Northern Kentucky coaches' poll. The matchup will feature two of the best big men in the area in Boone County center Andy Earls and Campbell County center Petey Albrecht.
This one should be a really good game. I think Campbell County pulls it out.
Boone may be the real deal. They are solid at every position. McFarland is one of the most underated guards in the state will pose a tough match-up for the Camels and will likely take a defensive roll against Nerl. If the Camels can rebound, they have a good chance to pull this game out.
Has McFarland been starting for Boone County for abot 10 years now? I could swear I say him play a couple a years ago in the Raceland Derby Classic.
FBALL Wrote:Has McFarland been starting for Boone County for abot 10 years now? I could swear I say him play a couple a years ago in the Raceland Derby Classic.

Smile Steve is the brother of NKU starting Point Guard, David McFarland. David is a Sr. at NKU, Steve a Sr. at Boone, so you are right, you have seen a McFarland for the last 8 years at Boone.
Stardust Wrote:McFarland is one of the most underated guards in the state will pose a tough match-up for the Camels and will likely take a defensive roll against Nerl.

Nerl will be matched against McFarland on Defense to. Nerl is very long and moves smoothly. I think Nerl poses problems that Mcfarland has not faced either.
Should be a very good game, but I'll take Boone County by 6.

Best of luck to both!
Both teams come in after tough losses. Boone's loss to Highlands indicated that there may not be that big of a separation between the positions 2-6.
Boone wins this one by 10+