Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tribute to Max Lester and his family.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beef, Brother.. This is for you and all those that cared for Max. Heres a little website I put together. Also, Please take a moment to sign the guest book. God Bless this wonderful family. I put this together rather quickly guys. I just wanted to show my support. This hit close to home.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/max/max.htm
I will be posting this on the homepage as well when I return from the soccer game. If the family or friends wanted me to purchase a domain for him I would and maintain the website for them at absolutely no charge.
Beef I will be leaving tonight heading home and may not be back on tonight. But here is the image I made for your desktop and used it on the website as well. Hope you like it.
That's GREAT QQ :thumb:
Nice gesture, QQ. In memory of the Lesters. RIP.
exceptional QQ...............
Thats great QQ I hope that everyone will always remember Max, Herman & Julie & keep their family in our prayers. He was a wonderful person and so was his mom and dad. I hope that everyone will pray for his family and help them through this hard time! Thats a great pic QQ good job! Thanks for everyones support in caring for the Lester family
Great job QQ...That is so sad....that brought tears to my eyes.

Beef if you need to talk about anything let me know. I have lost 4 of my best friends, James Elswick in 2000, Brent Coleman in 2003, Jeremy Anderson in 2002 and Jim Doug this past January so I know how it feels buddy. Hang in there and let me know if you need to talk about anything because unfortunatly I have been in this situation before...everything happens for a reason and Herman, Julie, and Max are in a better place and we will see them again someday.

BallaBaby

Awesome job QQ!!
It looks great QQ..
Awsome job QQ....And I didnt even know MAX and some tears rolled down my cheeks...I have heard people talk about max but you never heard any bad things about him he was a caring guy seemed like and got along with everyone.....I am still praying for everyone, b.c I know what your going through beef IF U NEED ANYTHING let me know dude ill be here for ya
:Thumbs:
great job QQ
:Sad04:
Hey I just got back about an hour ago from Max, Herman & Julies' funeral it was beautiful, there was sooo many people there cars were parked on the side of the road for almost a mile both ways and the parking lot was full! & that was at about 7 and the funeral home opened up at 6! It was so beautiful inside the 3 caskets were arranged from Herman to Max & then Julie & under each casket there was pics of them with the family then in chapel B they had lots of pics on a stand the biggest one was a big board set up that had pics of Max & his friends & baby pics & pics of him just being himself crazy & always making you laugh! Herman & Julies was also beautiful. Well I hope everyone continues to keep the family in their prayers & heart. If at all possible please try to attend the services tomorrow @ Pikeville High School @ 1:00pm The family will highly appreciate it. BTW there was soooo many flowers there that it was unreal. Actually this whole situation seems unreal, I mean I know that eventually we would all b goin to their funerals but I never dreamed it would come this soon. But Im glad that they are all in a better place. & someday we will all meet again.

GOD BLESS THE LESTER FAMILY!!! I LOVE & MISS YOU GUYS!
My parents told me that is was beatiful also and said there was a huge crowd. I am leaving Lexington tommorrow morning and heading in for the funeral. I dont think they will be able to fit everyone in the PHS Auditorium for the fureral...I say they will have people sitting in the auditorium lobby with televisions for viewing of the funeral.
Great job on the site QQ !!!

It was really touching.
QQ, are you going to make that link public knowledge so that maybe Herman's children and the rest of the family and friends will be able to view it?? They should know that someone that doesn't even know their son cared so much and was so touched as to do this for him.