Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Chips
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm just wondering what is everyone's favorite potato chips?

Mine has to be the Loaded Baked Potato ones. I LOVE them! I opened a new bag yesterday and I'm finishing it up today. Does anyone else like these?
Kettle Chips are my new favorites.

Great taste, great crunch, and 40% less fat than regular chips.
Hmmm....don't think I've tried them.
BBQ Pringles, or ranch pringles, Lays Chedder and Ranch, Doritos Ranch, Sour cream and onion, BBQ twists.. or something like that.. and a few more... basically anything except salt and vinegar, and cheese puffs.
I like potato sticks too...I HATE salt and vinegar and I like sour cream and onion too...I like pringles and doritos...and cheetos...but nothing beats the ruffles loaded baked potato ones....you need to try them!
yeah those are really good...
so are the pringles chili cheese ones...
and cheetos n cheese puffs n stuff like that...
but im w/ u DT i absolutley hate salt n vinegar too...
the smell of salt n vinegar makes me sick...I can't stand them! The only pringles I have tried are the original and the sour cream and onion...I like how cheese puffs melt in your mouth...
Salt and Vinegar are my favorite
I like them too 15th
they smell so bad!
They do but I like them...lol
They don't smell that bad.. but they do taste great
I would'nt know...I smelled of them and it made me sick so I wouldn't dare try ot eat them...so I'll take your all's word for it....try the ruffles loaded baked potato ones...they are AWESOME
I like those dill pickle ones, they are pretty good
Basketballer Wrote:I like those dill pickle ones, they are pretty good

Tongueuke: I tried those...they made me SICK and i LOVE pickles so I didn't understand it...
Last year one of the exchange students brought some from Korea. They were 'seaweed flavored', but they were pretty good. They might have been crackers though, but I think they were chips.
seaweed??? That just sounds gross!
Chili Cheese Fritos and salted Tortilla chips.
Ohhh..I like the original Fritos...
Reizvoll Wrote:Last year one of the exchange students brought some from Korea. They were 'seaweed flavored', but they were pretty good. They might have been crackers though, but I think they were chips.

Actually I brought those Chinese seaweed flavored crackers to school. My army friend sent them from Chinatown when he was back in America on leave one month.

But anyways, my favorite chips are plentiful.
I like Cheedar and Sour Cream, Sun Chips, Loaded Baked Potato chips, Tater Skins, Ketchup flavored chips, and MANY more.
I love the dill pickle ones
My favorite has to be original pringles.

BallaBaby

I love Salt and Vinegar, I also liked the ones I ate at DT's house the other day!
I would like to have some salt and vinegar chips right now
Heck yea tribe....Loaded Baked Potato all the way....

Balla you ate the baked potato ones...lol...I almost ate the whole bag...

BallaBaby

You PIG...lol..J/K
umm....you're just now figuring that out?

....i'm hungry....
I got some salt and vinegar chips finally lol.. balla you'll have to come down and eat some lol
Munchos
Any tortilla chips... with salsa of course. Oooh, or jalapeno cheddar dip. I need to go to the store.
Pages: 1 2