Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Eagles @ Cardinals (NFC Championship)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Who wins?
NFC Championship
Eagles at the Cardinals this sunday. Kick off is at 3:00 PM

So who wins, Both teams are HOT and playing great. Eagles won in Regular Season 48-20

I think I'll take the Eagles by 10
Eagles by 7.
Eagles are the hottest team in football. I'm pulling for McNabb to win a title.
Eagles slam the Cardinals back down to earth 28-14 to make it an all Pennsylvania Super BowlWink
I'm picking the Cards even if Bolden is out, I think they have a lot of momentum (as do the Eagles) but I see Arizona winning 24-20.
Tough one to call since both are hott.
I'm taking Zona tho cause there tough at home. Thats really the only reason.
I've got the Eagles. They are playing the best football right now, especially on the defensive side.
Philly...
All Penn Super Bowl.
Eagles By 14or More
Geting Closer... GO EAGLES
Eagles
NYY10 Wrote:NFC Championship
Eagles at the Cardinals this sunday. Kick off is at 3:00 PM

So who wins, Both teams are HOT and playing great. Eagles won in Regular Season 48-20

I think I'll take the Eagles by 10

Forget that game. As the person from Sportscenter said, these are two different teams. The Eagles will win, but it'll be close. (Philadelpia Eagles' defense will stop Arizona Cardinals' offense)

Philadelphia Eagles - 34
Arizona Cardinals - 27
I hope the Eagles win. Im not taking anything from the Cards, they have had a really good season and an even better postseason. Kurt Warner is playing like the MVP he was with the Rams and their secondary has been playing great. Philly is playing really good as well, McNabb looks good and if Westbrook is healthy and ready to go, it will be a good game, one I cant wait to watch. Actually both playoff games are going to be great. This has to be one of the better playoff years in a long time and I cant wait to watch the rest of the games. I am a fan of all these teams so for me its a win win situation, I will be happy for whoever wins.
too much offense for the card to loose......
I beleive Philly's D is good enough, but to me it comes down to whether Westbrook can handle the ball and McNabb does not throw 3 INT's
Cards drove the field rather easy in their first posession.
As worried about, McNabb is already thrown his first INT, if not for an incredible hustle play by Jackson, the Cards would have been in easy scorig territory
Shankend FG attempt by the Eagles. Cards maintain 7-3 lead with 13:30 togo in the 2nd Q.
flea-flicker for a 60 yd TD to Fitzgerald, his secnd of the game. Cards 14-3 13:19
Larry Fitzgerald is simply amazing!!!
Bengal4Life Wrote:Larry Fitzgerald is simply amazing!!!

His first TD was pure "MAN"
Eagles are going to have to do something more than kick FG's
3 TD's for Fitzgerald. WOW
What happned to the hottest Defense of the last four weeks? The Cards are just shredding them
Did the Cards get a hoorible call on the kickoff. It should be Cards ball.
Fitzgerald is haveing a monster day - I guess Warner is too
Nikick for Rackers. GREAT HALF for the Cards. 24-6 halftime
INT and now a fumble, McNabb just cannot make mistakes.
It's a ballgame now. As bad as Aker's has done, it will probably come down to him kicking a game winner with no time left....
Pages: 1 2